Hib guild

Everz

FH is my second home
Ain't been on here for a good while but figured since we got this ball rolling.

Alliance of Power back up and running on Hib/Ywain, in the Wrath alliance with usually enough people around to make a group, be they small man or a solid 8, or surf with the Herorius BG.

Figured if anyone of you lad fancied a bash at the game again, then some familiar faces will be welcome.

Guild herald down below, see if you recognize a few names, if you fancy it, ask anyone online to drop you an invite.

http://search.camelotherald.com/#/guild/G_izxZHTNh8

Or catch me on any of the chars below and i'll sort you out.

http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/EverzALB

Peace.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The Wrath alliance is euro or ex-dyvet? I was looking for an active /as for NFD, as ours is kinda dead. Although, if I'm honest we don't really bring much to the table ourselves as it's only 2-3 of us with active accounts atm.

Dard

Part of the furniture
The Wrath alliance is euro or ex-dyvet? I was looking for an active /as for NFD, as ours is kinda dead. Although, if I'm honest we don't really bring much to the table ourselves as it's only 2-3 of us with active accounts atm.

How much are the subs these days & presume you still need to run 2 accounts?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
How much are the subs these days & presume you still need to run 2 accounts?

I dunno, it's in dollars, but if I remember right it's about 8-9quid on my bank statement. You can pretty much get away with the NPC realm buffer instead of a bot, but it's generally better if you have one - buffs are slightly better and cure RS>

/edit doh after years of seeing that just worked out it's Tolkien in that avatar.

Dard

Part of the furniture
I dunno, it's in dollars, but if I remember right it's about 8-9quid on my bank statement. You can pretty much get away with the NPC realm buffer instead of a bot, but it's generally better if you have one - buffs are slightly better and cure RS>

/edit doh after years of seeing that just worked out it's Tolkien in that avatar.

Moving soon so may have a dabble again once I get settled in my new place, amazed I can actually still remember my log in details, will have to see if I can remember the bot accounts details tho :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Mixture of American and European, enough to get a group going in either guild or alliance most night anyways, quite a few people active throughout the night. Pretty sure they'll take you in, just catch anyone in /who Wrath and they're likely to invite. If not, welcome to merge your accounts into AoP, or have an alt in for chat/alliance and such.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The battlegrounds are calling for me... I'm starting to get the urge again

Himse

FH is my second home
I always get the itch to play, so annoying.

Everz

FH is my second home
Trap set, bait lowered.

If you going hib, hit us up Coke for some chatter. Gaenvvan (chris) still plays as well on Hib.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Mixture of American and European, enough to get a group going in either guild or alliance most night anyways, quite a few people active throughout the night. Pretty sure they'll take you in, just catch anyone in /who Wrath and they're likely to invite. If not, welcome to merge your accounts into AoP, or have an alt in for chat/alliance and such.

Okay cheers, I'll have a word with whoevers about in guild and get back.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
We are on Albion now in Lame Train.

The overpopulation on Hibernia was seriously bad :)

Still plently of players to form group daily ;)

Dard

Part of the furniture
I have a couple of albs - will try & find them & look you guys up if that's ok?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Trap set, bait lowered.

If you going hib, hit us up Coke for some chatter. Gaenvvan (chris) still plays as well on Hib.
Yay Chris! Tell him Bambi said hi ;)

Got the itch badly now. Doubt my new little laptop can run it properly though. Will have to test that somewhere before i spend my cash on live servers..

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Yay Chris! Tell him Bambi said hi ;)

Got the itch badly now. Doubt my new little laptop can run it properly though. Will have to test that somewhere before i spend my cash on live servers..

Try with a trial acc i guess ?

Everz

FH is my second home
Shard was meh, too laggy.

Live is fun ATM, we moved to alb.

/who Lame Train will have a fair few on at euro primetime.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Shard was meh, too laggy.

Live is fun ATM, we moved to alb.

/who Lame Train will have a fair few on at euro primetime.
I rolled a char there for some nostalgia. No lag at all for me, someone said the server was bad in the first few months but now it's great. i've not had a single bug so far and people are way nicer than on Uthgard.

Got to level 25 in my first session. Grouping is really encouraged with a tweak to the XP system so I spent the whole time in groups, classic style.

daoc is way better with OF and no expansion past SI :D

Everz

FH is my second home
I rolled a char there for some nostalgia. No lag at all for me, someone said the server was bad in the first few months but now it's great. i've not had a single bug so far and people are way nicer than on Uthgard.

Got to level 25 in my first session. Grouping is really encouraged with a tweak to the XP system so I spent the whole time in groups, classic style.

daoc is way better with OF and no expansion past SI :D

Oh yeah, I got a 50 Ani and a few other bits on there, it was good fun, but the lag was too much and population seemed to have plummeted (has it?)

By all means you can have my Ani if you want, it had it's epic and half it's template sorted when I left.

Tilda

Is it still possible to recover charachters from US/EU servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom