Hib Group Stealth In The Bowl

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
The Hib group that jumped out of group stealth this morning in the bowl at Crim was a awsome, took us by suprise big time. :D

Well done Hibs for that one, he he.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Da trick

1.jpg

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Yes Gamah, we call it the breakfast club :D

And i seem to recall you being on the end of a few nukes, and doublefrosts. :D

Faril

Banned
Starwind said:
The Hib group that jumped out of group stealth this morning in the bowl at Crim was a awsome, took us by suprise big time. :D

Well done Hibs for that one, he he.
hahha yes that was very fun :) Was a nice fight aswell!

/hugs from teh instacc!

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
lol aye the was an awesome fight, tbh we got owns big time, still managed to take a few down tho. was the highlight of the morning easily, even tho we did die

/gratz hibs... Spread the love :cheers:

Gamah

Banned
Starwind said:
Yes Gamah, we call it the breakfast club :D

And i seem to recall you being on the end of a few nukes, and doublefrosts. :D

Was more amusing that your group used 2x charge, all banelords, purge, and sos to catch a duo who you had chased for 3 min.

We laughed :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Was more amusing that your group used 2x charge, all banelords, purge, and sos to catch a duo who you had chased for 3 min.

How do you get up in the morning? Isn't all the leetness just to heavy to even get up anymore?

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
I'm forever blowing bubbles. Pretty bubbles in the air. They fly so high, nearly reach the sky, then like my dreams they fade and die. Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere. I'm forever blowing bubbles. Pretty bubbles in the air.

Green street hooligan ftw !

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
How does 1 Zerker do x2 Banlord stuff?

Over the top coments again Gamah, nothing new there.

And the 3 mins chase( IF it was that) was dew to the speed warp you put down, but it didnt take 3 mins for you to hit the ground, that is for sure :D

What you have to understand Gamah, is that steam rolling Banshee's, is a hobbie for Mids.

Pop on tomorrow Gamah, our Zerker will serv you up some Double Frost for breakfast. :D

illu

Part of the furniture
[CE]Hjendug said:
Green street hooligan ftw !

Originally Posted by Pirkel
I'm forever blowing bubbles. Pretty bubbles in the air. They fly so high, nearly reach the sky, then like my dreams they fade and die. Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere. I'm forever blowing bubbles. Pretty bubbles in the air.

It's always funny listening to the people singing realising that they started too high, and their voice breaking/warbling on the "Fortune's always hiding" :>

I must go down to watch some West Ham games this season, they are performing remarkably well with their "no celebrity" team, compared to the bunch of playboy charlies that got relegated a few seasons back :/

And I need to watch that Green Street Film with that little hobbit guy in it. Must find some time soon. (Also have a couple of Lindsey Lohan films to watch ^^ hmmmmm)

Oli - Illu

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
haha - that was a rox moment ... the caster i PA'd after Farils mezzed the group jsut stood there in awe " where did these hibbs come from ... "

good fun :>

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, must say it was fun... :] tho i would have been pissed if i where the mid grp :fluffle:

/Busat

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazowski said:
Hehe, must say it was fun... :] tho i would have been pissed if i where the mid grp :fluffle:

/Busat

Not pissed at all mate, we just were like wow we walked right into that, everyone on vent just held their hands up and said "shit hats off to you", was awesome sight tbh. we laughed quite a while afterwards.

like i said before, Great move Hibs :)

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

2x charge? i was the only zerker in the grp m8 and the only banelord.
glad u laughed, not as much as us i doubt :sex:

pip

Banned
Grp stealth is a very fun abilty you got to stand still but it is hard when your laughing your tits of being warlock in stealth:D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:
How do you get up in the morning? Isn't all the leetness just to heavy to even get up anymore?

How do you post in the morning ? Isn't all the leetness just to heavy to even get up anymore ?

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Infanity said:
How do you post in the morning ? Isn't all the leetness just to heavy to even get up anymore ?

Such a poor come back tbh, if you got nothing better to say or stick to the topic, just fuck off please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom