Hib dungeons?

M

mandom

just started out on hib/pryd and have a 31chanter and 30 menta bot and i cant find any good xp spots without having to chase mobs and roam around while exping.
i just wanna stand on one spot somewhere and have a good spawn enough to just keep pulling without moving, a dungeon like spindelhalla in midgard if you ever been there? is there any place like that?

and where should i go if i wanna find any grps?

help pls!!

O

oblivion_6

i think at 30 you should be able to focus pull in coruscating mines

To get here m8 get a horse to Drum Cain from Drum Ligen and jump after you past a camp of curmegeons

Pas right through a forrest going straight all the way and u should notice a hill to ur left go up this and the mines entrance is there

the mobs should be red to you but that fine with a druid you should be able to pull em

W

wuntvor

Entrance to Sheeroe Hills is another option.

Don't recomend CM, you just end up going deep and deeper until in a fit of dispare you join the fins list and there the will to live doth end :p

Plus its always camped to hell :)

B

boni_ofdavoid

Yeah Trieb is ace up to around 33, highly recomended.

O

old.Verata

Once you've exhausted Treibh, Glimmerlings at the start of Sheeroe will probably be good for you.

O

old.Kerosene

Phaeghouls in Cliffs of Moher (SW corner)

lvl 37-40. 2 spawns very close to each other
Next to some nice spawns of Koalinth Slinkers down the cliff

You just whip between the 3 spawns or if you're super lazy sit at one spawn and farm it all day.

Users who are viewing this thread