hib classic tonight

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ProDMaN said:
any problem with me Amildin:confused:

oooh better watch out Amildin, he may tell his mum, or is this the part where he says

"I was in the army and i will come find you" blah blah blah

Ruzdo you can babysit my future kids as long as you dont feed them too much cake!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
hi alekina

maybe you could have killed elite

if you didnt go around zephyring soloers

mirieth!

Banned
<Elite> live up to their name by running full groups and killing solo'ers at 1am. best guild on camlann.

p.s. i suggested they come out prime-time when other fg's are out, but apparently they're "not babies" so they have to run their fg when the others have gone to bed! r0xm8z!

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
yes, you and you're guilds attitude is shit.

Ruzdo what do you mean about SpaNNiarD attitude is a shit?

btw 2 days ago we meet in hib classic, Horde, Faithless, BooM and us, SpaNNiarD, we did set some rules like, no add in other fights, and 3º group that was looking the fight could kill the winners, and all guilds did follow these rules really nice, and without straff or adds soz for tell dudes but:

SpaNNiarD vs rest again 1-0

Great work was fun dudes ;)

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
<Elite> live up to their name by running full groups and killing solo'ers at 1am. best guild on camlann.

p.s. i suggested they come out prime-time when other fg's are out, but apparently they're "not babies" so they have to run their fg when the others have gone to bed! r0xm8z!

I have some friends in Elite guild, like Titan and Eledwen, this guys have to work like most of ppl who play in camlann and all of them, as i think, are irl friends, they dont play bad but they need come some day to our duels in hib classic ;)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
CoDo said:
SpaNNiarD vs rest again 1-0

Great work was fun dudes ;)

Yeh spanniards have nice group these days but lag like hell. Might be crap i-net connection since i most are in LAN

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Yeh spanniards have nice group these days but lag like hell. Might be crap i-net connection since i most are in LAN

guess we lagged more than one day then :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom