hib classic tonight

mirieth!

Banned
was fun. 4 or so full groups out, nice fair play and lots of nice fights.

let's do this more often! gothwaite sucks and porting around toa every night makes baby jesus cry.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
do you know the story about the person who refused to abandon his ship even though it was sinking?

god im such a intellectual :m00:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Hamro said:
do you know the story about the person who refused to abandon his ship even though it was sinking?

god im such a intellectual :m00:

you sound more like a retard who can't stand people having fun then intellectual imo

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
Playing in hib classic is great, but i was told there was Rule's !
i was told not to attack another grp if they already in combat, no strafe ect, no bug using, fiar enough, SpaNNiard dn't follow these rule but yet they get inv to hib classic, thye just can't help but add,

GL & HF :)

mirieth!

Banned
well, we try and play fair, as it were - but no, spanniard can't help themselves it seems. they all lag and strafe like fuck as well if they start to lose, it's really annoying.

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
hiksta said:
i was told not to attack another grp if they already in combat, no strafe ect, no bug using, fiar enough, SpaNNiard dn't follow these rule but yet they get inv to hib classic, thye just can't help but add,

Spanniard add, spanniard straff, spanniard use lagg buggs... more? all guild add in hib classic, decadence add, fear add, horde add, all guild add so stop say ohh nooo spaniard fuck my pvp time coz the add all time... shut up and play daoc fucking retard and stop qq, we dont 5 years...

Alekina

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
hiksta said:

bds talking about rules and strafing? rawr.

Nasdaq

Fledgling Freddie
We have tried for a few times to set up rules like no adding when 2 groups are fighting etc... and it's been working pretty well

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Alekine said:
Spanniard add, spanniard straff, spanniard use lagg buggs... more? all guild add in hib classic, decadence add, fear add, horde add, all guild add so stop say ohh nooo spaniard fuck my pvp time coz the add all time... shut up and play daoc fucking retard and stop qq, we dont 5 years...

Alekina

Im sure your constant strafe abuse etc is more annoying.

They are trying to play daoc but your constant abuse of "immoral" "features" of the game is getting in the way, fucking retard.

Im guessing your last sentence means we arent all 5 years old, then stop playing daoc like one.

mirieth!

Banned
Amildin said:
Im sure your constant strafe abuse etc is more annoying.

They are trying to play daoc but your constant abuse of "immoral" "features" of the game is getting in the way, fucking retard.

Im guessing your last sentence means we arent all 5 years old, then stop playing daoc like one.

:worthy:

also, agree with nasdaq - i've not seen anyone other than spanniard add.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Alekine said:

Alekina

well u talk english like a 5 years old kid, but anyway we had set a no-adding rule and u still added, btw some1 who has the lastname "SS" shouldnt be taken serious anyway, so in ur words:
shut up and play daoc fucking retard, kkthxbye

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
woah Hanniak is here, respect him doing 194 dmg as rr10 savage ;)

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
woah Hanniak is here, respect him doing 194 dmg as rr10 savage ;)

i have a screen; cetus doing 30 dmg with main hand, xuriel doing 40 dmg and darkshneider doing 20 dmg. all hits with styles while i was slamed by daskshenider.

plz dont talk about hanniak dmg coz im sure that is higher than fear tanks :p

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
learn to hit strafers, retards. do you consider yourselves as good players? then you should be able to hit em.

but give more of this "we got assjammed" QQ. worked well with adding groups for almsot 3 years, now you guys are going to complain about groups adding? softy pvp.

mirieth!

Banned
i can hit strafing players just fine, doesn't make it any less annoying =[

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
learn to hit strafers, retards. do you consider yourselves as good players? then you should be able to hit em.

but give more of this "we got assjammed" QQ. worked well with adding groups for almsot 3 years, now you guys are going to complain about groups adding? softy pvp.

100% agree

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am abouts to go home from work. This has no relevence to the conversation but it could be used was previous quotes are used.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Alekine said:
i have a screen; cetus doing 30 dmg with main hand, xuriel doing 40 dmg and darkshneider doing 20 dmg. all hits with styles while i was slamed by daskshenider.

plz dont talk about hanniak dmg coz im sure that is higher than fear tanks :p

Funny, why should i care about Fear dmg?

And im guessing for them to do that kinda dmg you had some sort of charge or so you used for it, i was talking about Hanniaks normal damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom