Hib classic CoC 8v8

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think you should be able to add.

Either you add on a group and get the rp's :)
Group adds on your fight and you get wiped :(
Group adds on you but you beat them both :worthy:

Its swings and roundabouts as to what part of the scenario you fall into on that particular fight.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
It wouldnt be the same long fights fun without more grps adding a fight ;)

It was rly funny yesterday, need more days like that :cheers:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Zelh said:
It wouldnt be the same long fights fun without more grps adding a fight ;)

It was rly funny yesterday, need more days like that :cheers:

/agree

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
adding

Think that rule is kinda stupid, cuz you won't allways see if someone is in fight or not, like if you see any healer or caster, and the rest of his grp is fighting what further, as a ranger, you'll attack that single caster/healer.

And then again, i'm not pro it, tho i do it a lot, i agree... But there hasn't ever been 1 single group that saw me duelling an assassin or another ranger/scout/hunter and that they just came standing around me, watch me finish the fight, then waited for me to get full HP again be4 attacking...

I think it's dull not being able to add, it's part of the game, i'll never whine to someone adding on me.
And i'd prefer FGs and gimps to stop whine about rangers/assassins adding on targets in combat calling them leechers. As every group/soloër does it!

/Greetz

Greyangel

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice if this 8vs8 continues a bit. was fun but sucked when the nexus grp wiped horde and odins and jumped the fight.

guess you dont need rules there except that only 1 grp of each guild fights vs 1 other grp. so that not like 2fgs of a guild fights vs 1 fg of another one.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
this rule is kinda decent for rvr servers, as you got longer fights there anyway and the people are able to understand what "not adding" means. as long as french guilds will run around, this rule is going to be the pain since youll get added anyway ;p

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Shintari said:
this rule is kinda decent for rvr servers, as you got longer fights there anyway and the people are able to understand what "not adding" means. as long as french guilds will run around, this rule is going to be the pain since youll get added anyway ;p

Racist

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
well Odins was in hib loop and they played pretty well

miracles exists :>
i'm sure someone frappsed the proof? so giv plz

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Taraaka said he i going to try to run fg hib loop more often so check it out for yourself

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
yes we won other grps sometimes etc like everyone. and its so equal atm. But with our 1st setup we had problems agains odins.. well caster grp cant do much vs BD/WL grp even tho we won CC..

they did well anyway ^^ yesterday wasnt nexus day i think ^^ extrange grp. almost all with twinks. rare setups :p we will see our faces soon!!! :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
yeh seems nexus is seeking a nice set-up. Well at least hib loop is populated and loosing 3 times to Odins in a straight fight is sure as hell motivating :)

Was nice to win at least the last fight

FresH

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
yes we won other grps sometimes etc like everyone. and its so equal atm. But with our 1st setup we had problems agains odins.. well caster grp cant do much vs BD/WL grp even tho we won CC..

Sorry but no WLs in our Classic FG ... But we got nice fight against fear today ... i hope there will be more grps in hib Classic soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom