Hib>ALB xD

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm taking keeps against pve guards is easy right albies?

But on primetime vs hibs its harder xD

Anyway thx for the 70k on my ment this evening nn, i expect our relics gone @ 5/6am anyway so have fun with pve ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Whinging when they actually work for it primetime? Wierd, I'm quite chuffed by what the albs out there are doing atm, even though I hate them painting our frontier green.

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Yea well done albs ;=)........ nice try was close ;P:worthy:

illu

Part of the furniture
Well I hope the Albs don't get the Hib Relics because 20% more damage is OP.

I spent most of last night until 4am cutting off a port and trying for a second to slow down the Red disease that is Alb invading Hib.

Hopefully Hibs and Mids can keep Zergion at bay!

Oli - Illu

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hibgard i say :p

Was fun taking eras then seeing all of alb to come retake it, and then lose 2 keeps in the process in hib :p

-*-Lothlorion-*-

Fledgling Freddie
Hold on.....
We moan like fook when albs do AC raids and we gloat when thay manage to do a nice prime time raid .. and tbh it was close.. i dont get some peoples thinking..

Well i just wanna say .. good job to the players of albion.. thay gave it a good go at a time that allowed us to defend.. i hope it was as much fun for you guys...
IMO thats what this game is all about .. hats off you ya.. and very well done to hibs , a very nice defence.. lots of peeps pulling together.

/salute

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Think you will find the albs only came because they got wiped at crim. If it wasn't for that they'd of ignored the mids in hadrians completely, which personally I find even more deplorable. All that would of meant is mids getting a footing in albion, albs still wiping in emain and then us being back on the defensive again.

All in all albs played pretty poor tonight, though I don't think making threads like this is a good way to encourage people to stick with primetime raids, are you deliberatly trying to goad albs into alarm clocking?

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
It was a very nice night of RvR all round hibs had some nice numbers and defended well at crauch (hats off to ya) i kept on trying there but cudnt get anywhere tbh with the numbers hibs had.

I will keep on tyring primetime raids as i always have done to maybe get ppls spirits back up to show what this game has to offer and maybe jsut maybe we can get bk to how it shud be..........every1 having fun

thanx again to albs and the hibs for making 2nite fun and heres to many more nights like this to come :drink:

-*-Lothlorion-*-

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
I will keep on tyring primetime raids as i always have done to maybe get ppls spirits back up to show what this game has to offer and maybe jsut maybe we can get bk to how it shud be..........every1 having fun

Amen

/salute

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep primetime is where it's at makes things exciting for all partys even mid with there taking towers to block ports etc. If u just ac relics there is no fun involved and it would prolly kill the server if u had all relics anyway oO

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
It was a very nice night of RvR all round hibs had some nice numbers and defended well at crauch (hats off to ya) i kept on trying there but cudnt get anywhere tbh with the numbers hibs had.

thanx again to albs and the hibs for making 2nite fun and heres to many more nights like this to come :drink:
u're a charm compared to ur counterparts of cm, who pve more for their rps :)
i hope u can keep people up to this way of playing

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Well I hope the Albs don't get the Hib Relics because 20% more damage is OP.
Oil- Illu

Really?? tbh if hib lose power relic they still do the same :p. Mushroom spam still havent decrease any dmg range even they could still get hit though walls. And bahiee still can hit about the same dmg if they lose power relics.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
Really?? tbh if hib lose power relic they still do the same :p. Mushroom spam still havent decrease any dmg range even they could still get hit though walls. And bahiee still can hit about the same dmg if they lose power relics.
to bad an IQ boost doesnt come with the relics :)

ah well losing smth is always nasty

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Quantaco said:

Think there was a thrust avalonian paladin yonks ago....

Waaay before cluster....

I know I had one for mucking round THID!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Credit where credit is due, nice try today albs, kept the fun comming for hours. Ta guys n gals.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Dutch_NS said:
Hmm taking keeps against pve guards is easy right albies?

But on primetime vs hibs its harder xD

Anyway thx for the 70k on my ment this evening nn, i expect our relics gone @ 5/6am anyway so have fun with pve ;)

Pillock

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
Well I had fun for one :)
Jesus i bet u did!!! Did a stat check on u at 1 point and u were clocking about 15k ph :p what did u end on for the day?:) Btw stop with the picking on Castuz will ya! Was an excellant days rvr fun and great to see lots of Hibs back /salute

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Jesus i bet u did!!! Did a stat check on u at 1 point and u were clocking about 15k ph :p what did u end on for the day?:) Btw stop with the picking on Castuz will ya! Was an excellant days rvr fun and great to see lots of Hibs back /salute

Was slightly annoying at first as took us a while to get our guild group sorted, getting everyone online etc to do some nice roaming fg v fg action, then ended up having to defend and me attempting to lead a BG (im no leader). But as the night went on had good fun and was supprised to see the bg over 30 at one point, hibs came out of the hiding to defend :)

Ended last night about 80k I think of about 3-4 hours of active rvr, hibs worked well last night and seemed like a good team effort. For the realm meights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom