Hib,Alb and Mid [New] chr status

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I saw a couple of new characters out last night. Killed a few. I definitely like the banshee flying over the ground.

The spell effects look good.

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, I was out with my dark SM. Banshee is just like any other hib caster it seems to me. Stuns you then nukes you to death. Just looks cooler doing it all floaty stylee. Shame I couldnt kill the damn druid before mezz ran out on the casters LOL. Nerf resists and a lvl 47 toon :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Went out with my lvl33 valk yesterday. got a 6 person alb assist train on me at blend :D

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Givf me some cash meights, wanna come back to daoc :(
Cata's seems quite good. Or am I not missing much?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Went out with my lvl33 valk yesterday. got a 6 person alb assist train on me at blend :D
Haha, expect the same all the time you OP ******!!! Oh, just realised you wrote valk not warl or bans ;) /hug ! :D

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
I may not have a fully toa'd uber level 50 Vampiir yet, but i got mine to rr1l7 and 3rd highest on server at level 39 xD. Nerf the crossbow thing on the keep and thanks to the guy who i got my first deathblow on using it lol ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Got my vamp to 50 too; and gave it some quick&dirty SC. All stats 75, resist capped and +11 pierce and go with the SI-template.

While vamp might look very overpowered its all pretty situational. Getting jumped without any defense (or offense) buffs gets you killed quite fast; despite the 2350+ hp backing you up. Powered up its really nice; tho you notice the typical 1H versus evade and block alot (give the claw a dualwield-function in regard to that plz thnx :D). Powered up with all the offense-buffs (well WS buff; haste from the BB) and a mana-bar to waste the dps was quite good (too good for a RR2 SI-toon tbh). With Banespike (and Banelord in general), a few RR's, some passives and Charge2 very viable in FG RvR if you add in the utility of the vamp compared to the light-tanks.

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/vamp/RR5-Merc-Eyeshot.jpg <-- Damage on Samaroon (RR5 mercenary) with Eye-shot (2nd in anytime chain) 99% qua piercer 3.9 spd 220~ QUI / 17% haste

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/vamp/RR4-SB-debuffed.jpg <--- Damage on Markoh (RR4 Shadowblade). 97% qua heater 3.9 spd 220~ QUI / 17% haste

I cant wait till Im swinging my Goldenspear and some appropiate TOA-bonusses from the artifacts. 550~600 1H hits I reckon (excluding crits).

Septina

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Got my vamp to 50 too; and gave it some quick&dirty SC. All stats 75, resist capped and +11 pierce and go with the SI-template.

While vamp might look very overpowered its all pretty situational. Getting jumped without any defense (or offense) buffs gets you killed quite fast; despite the 2350+ hp backing you up. Powered up its really nice; tho you notice the typical 1H versus evade and block alot (give the claw a dualwield-function in regard to that plz thnx :D). Powered up with all the offense-buffs (well WS buff; haste from the BB) and a mana-bar to waste the dps was quite good (too good for a RR2 SI-toon tbh). With Banespike (and Banelord in general), a few RR's, some passives and Charge2 very viable in FG RvR if you add in the utility of the vamp compared to the light-tanks.

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/vamp/RR5-Merc-Eyeshot.jpg <-- Damage on Samaroon (RR5 mercenary) with Eye-shot (2nd in anytime chain) 99% qua piercer 3.9 spd 220~ QUI / 17% haste

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/vamp/RR4-SB-debuffed.jpg <--- Damage on Markoh (RR4 Shadowblade). 97% qua heater 3.9 spd 220~ QUI / 17% haste

I cant wait till Im swinging my Goldenspear and some appropiate TOA-bonusses from the artifacts. 550~600 1H hits I reckon (excluding crits).

2nd link doesnt work.

"Bestand of map niet gevonden

Het gevraagde bestand of de gevraagde map bestaan niet. Misschien is het bestand of de map verwijderd of heeft de pagina waar u vandaan komt een incorrecte verwijzing. "

:<

More vamps should specc dementia also imo.
Friend of mine rolled a dementia specced vamp on mordred, hit toa'd chars for ~500 dmg after debuff.. and his sc was well... non exsistant :p
Cant say i know uber much about vamps and dunno what you have to give up to specc dementia. But from what i saw the dementia specc is quite nasty :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
2nd link doesnt work.

"Bestand of map niet gevonden

Het gevraagde bestand of de gevraagde map bestaan niet. Misschien is het bestand of de map verwijderd of heeft de pagina waar u vandaan komt een incorrecte verwijzing. "

:<

Sorry; think i fixed it now tho

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
More vamps should specc dementia also imo.
Friend of mine rolled a dementia specced vamp on mordred, hit toa'd chars for ~500 dmg after debuff.. and his sc was well... non exsistant :p
Cant say i know uber much about vamps and dunno what you have to give up to specc dementia. But from what i saw the dementia specc is quite nasty :p

It is; however the Vamp is 'blessed' with 1.5X; so you gotta make choices. You 'need' 43 pierce IMO (for Eyeshot; 2.0 growth-rate; 2nd in anytime chain). For PVE I kinda 'needed' the endurance-drain and the HoT from Shadow Mastery; then as sub-spec you can either pick Dementia or Vampiric Embrace. I went VE for the WS-buff and more defense; but its all what you like. Vamps are very versatile when it comes to speccing; all 3 lines are good really.

Thing with Dementia however is the 'problem' that after you debuff an armour-piece (its random; so you debuff; and the game says 'Septina his vest seems to be shit now! hit that!) you need to do the correct called-shot (torso-shot in this case) or your damage will be poo as vamp. This requires quite abit of watching and might not be easy to do (perhaps as /assist monkey it might).

The line offers alot of good stuff tho; resist-buffs, maintaned mezzes and such; all very nice. Im prolly gonna try respeccing after I got some RR and such; but not now; the spec I picked is very cookie-cutter but works good for both soloing as FG-RvR (I guess; I only solo'ed so far!)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Thing with Dementia however is the 'problem' that after you debuff an armour-piece (its random; so you debuff; and the game says 'Septina his vest seems to be shit now! hit that!) you need to do the correct called-shot (torso-shot in this case) or your damage will be poo as vamp. This requires quite abit of watching and might not be easy to do (perhaps as /assist monkey it might).

Yea ofc, dementia specc requires more than the /stick, spam anytimer and claw dd.
But, a dementia vamp in the assist train should be very nice? :eek:
The debuff is random yea but with a train on a debuffed target atleast someone must hit the right part from time to time, plus the vamp has his call-shot styles :p

I'm just talking from the experience i've had watching and playing my friends vamp a bit on mordred :p
And i'm not saying SM/VE specc is bad, just that a fully toa'd vamp with dementia specc should be very lethal :O

Might level a vamp myself later on on Avalon when i've dinged 50 on my bainshee :)
Having a blast lvling it the old fashioned way, running bainshee duo with fop bot... pulling 15 - 20 yellow/orange cons, ae bolt, ae dd, ae dd = phat exp :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Might level a vamp myself later on on Avalon when i've dinged 50 on my bainshee :)
Having a blast lvling it the old fashioned way, running bainshee duo with fop bot... pulling 15 - 20 yellow/orange cons, ae bolt, ae dd, ae dd = phat exp :p
It's so fun. :]

A bit more boring now tho when we have to assist nuke. Gif hero block bot for druid when he pulls! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom