Dimebag

Banned
paul-spaz.jpg

HHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHHUUHUHHUH

Hi everyone, nice to be back fellas!

What a terrific audience.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Christ this forum really seems to be dredging up the crap at the bottom of the barrel ;)

kan

Loyal Freddie
Embattle said:
Christ this forum really seems to be dredging up the crap at the bottom of the barrel ;)

Yup Embattle, but i am sure glad you made it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
kan said:
Yup Embattle, but i am sure glad you made it.

Me too...I thought I might sink to the bottom and have to join the rest of you down at the bottom :touch:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So who else is missing from the banned for good from BW list? Perp, Mr B? Anyone else?

I notice everyone is incredibly well behaved so far.

G

kan said:
No suits innit

Tbh Bodhi smells of stale piss, and therefore needs shooting.

Also Dimebag shouldnt really post pictures of himself on here, its hazardous to everyones eyes

*Exor*

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Dimebag and Bodhi in same place with no ban button on bif's desktop, w00t \o/

Dimebag

Banned
brooky said:
Tbh Bodhi smells of stale piss, and therefore needs shooting.

Also Dimebag shouldnt really post pictures of himself on here, its hazardous to everyones eyes
If you had left your message purely at "Bodhi smells of stale piss" it would have actualy been quite funny.

However, the smile on my face was quoshed with the end of that very sentence and reduced even further to a rather sinful scowl at the thought of you even daring to mention my name.

I've advised you before to never have children but that all became painfully obvious that the travesty had already occurred when you started mentioning the fact you already had one. I trust you'll ensure this never happens again? Or i'll have to look into doing it for you.

Dimebag

Banned
Swift^ said:
Dimebag and Bodhi in same place with no ban button on bif's desktop, w00t \o/

Maybe you havent checked his profile.

G

Dimebag said:
If you had left your message purely at "Bodhi smells of stale piss" it would have actualy been quite funny.

However, the smile on my face was quoshed with the end of that very sentence and reduced even further to a rather sinful scowl at the thought of you even daring to mention my name.

I've advised you before to never have children but that all became painfully obvious that the travesty had already occurred when you started mentioning the fact you already had one. I trust you'll ensure this never happens again? Or i'll have to look into doing it for you.

Bring on the pain, mother fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom