Hi

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Panda On Smack said:
in the CoC (hur hur) it says:

Dont post your or anyone elses email address in the forums. If you want to share your email address make it available in your profile via the User CP by allowing download of your Vcard or ask people to send you a private message. If you DO share it, we will hurt you and the retards will probably arrange for shedloads of spam to arrive in your inbox for years to come.

What about email addresses in signatures?

/me points

I would say that would be against the Coc....

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Now that we don't have to worry about Game's public image, can we have Fatty's "Respect the CoC" inserted as the General forum description?

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Shovel said:
Now that we don't have to worry about Game's public image, can we have Fatty's "Respect the CoC" inserted as the General forum description?
Aww, you rememebered... I feel all loved now :)

The-Don

Loyal Freddie
Shovel said:

you mean, state the obvious at all times? :p

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
dysfunction said:
I would say that would be against the Coc....

His point is that L Plates has effectively spammed that email address throughout his 200-odd posts and is therefore deserving of a ban, yep, definitely. Oh, right, except that it shows it once per page or something? Whatever.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Louster said:
His point is that L Plates has effectively spammed that email address throughout his 200-odd posts and is therefore deserving of a ban, yep, definitely. Oh, right, except that it shows it once per page or something? Whatever.

Its my email so what am i doing wrong fs .....

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
You Will Obey The Coc, Peasant Cur.

[edit] Disallowing full capitals is annoying. [/edit]

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
I will obey the bosses :p

If im in the wrong im sure they will EMAIL me or pm me :)

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
L_Plates said:
its min though

Its at my own risk ...
'fraid not, it's a condition of use for the forums now... after recent behaviour the email subclause was added and applies to everyone, if you want to be reached via email then allow users to send you email via your user options, or correspond by PM.

If you really want your address visible then use the vCard option. You can even add a link to your profile vCard within your sig, you just can't publish *any* mailto links anywhere on FH - as Panda pointed out.

Xav

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Xavier said:
'fraid not, it's a condition of use for the forums now... after recent behaviour the email subclause was added and applies to everyone, if you want to be reached via email then allow users to send you email via your user options, or correspond by PM.

If you really want your address visible then use the vCard option. You can even add a link to your profile vCard within your sig, you just can't publish *any* mailto links anywhere on FH - as Panda pointed out.

Xav

Ok as i said i will obey the bosses. I will add my old sig back without the email ok ?

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
PS: Xavier, your signature needs subtle alterations also, apparently, aha ho.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Louster said:
PS: Xavier, your signature needs subtle alterations also, apparently, aha ho.

Louster, What do you call a black man with a PhD in Physics?

Doctor

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Scooba da Bass said:
Louster, What do you call a black man with a PhD in Physics?

Doctor
Unless he's your father then you'd probably call him 'Dad' or if you were fridnds with him then you'd probably just use his first name.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
fatbusinessman said:
What do you call people who abuse the 'spoiler' tag?

Scooba

I think you should stick to sucking off Jonty and stating the obvious, as you're fucking terrible at jokes.

bigfoot

Fledgling Freddie
He (fatty) has a point. Please stop abusing the spoiler tags, especially when it is not even on the topic of the forum thread.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
But if I don't spoiler the answers the joke will be ruined.

ALSO IT'S DISPOSED OF NOT DISPOSED OFF SORT IT OUT, hope your CV has had a spell checker run over it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I didnt think the spoiler tags were being abused.
Can you explain why/ how they are being abused?

I didnt find the jokes funny either though

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Dys is right. Nothing is funny here.

Why did you come back Scooba? You still look down on everyone and disregard everything everyone says, have you not by now these are discussion forums, rather than the 'i go here to make myself feel better forums'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom