Hi

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Swift^ said:
have you not by now these are discussion forums, rather than the 'i go here to make myself feel better forums'?

Swift^ said:
Why?

Tey all have no lives, spending every waking moment getting 20 characters up to the highest level in fagotry and sadness possible.

Then they act like 8 year old retards.

Then they think they're fantastic people and are always right, because they have +35 twig bending.

Would be OK, but they won't leave it alone and keep it quiet - they seem to find it necessary to tell everyone everything about how they've done in the game. Real world just don't care, please shut up.

Oh yeah, you're all spamming thick retards too.

Irony +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
Ban Scooba! FS

Hello Mr Jonaldo, here is a joke for you (no spoilers this time!)

Why can you not get an aspirin in the jungle?
Because it would not be financially viable to attempt to sell pharmaceuticals in the largely unpopulated rainforest.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Scooba da Bass said:
Irony +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I never left. I was asking you a question as to why you CAME BACK with the same attitude. My attitude is not under question here, and if you still haven't figured out my posting style, then you're thicker (or just as thick) as Jade Goody.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Scooba da Bass said:
Hello Mr Jonaldo, here is a joke for you (no spoilers this time!)

Why can you not get an aspirin in the jungle?
Because it would not be financially viable to attempt to sell pharmaceuticals in the largely unpopulated rainforest.
WRONG! It's because the parrots eat em all.

Everyone knows that joke :rolleyes:

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
See that's the problem, you assume that I'm serious, whilst saying you aren't. Perhaps I'm not serious either *gasp*

Either way it doesn't really matter, as my 'attitude' or 'posting style' are not something to be dictated by you. Surely doing such means you are taking the position that you are accusing me of. Once again, Irony+

Wait! You're not serious so that means we go back to the top of the post, and our replies become recursive, what now? :(

Jonaldo said:
WRONG! It's because the parrots eat em all.

Everyone knows that joke

Hey buddy, you tell your jokes I'll tell mine!

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
You seem to like irony.

Maybe I can find a shirty and some trousery about that are a bit wrinkled, I personally hate ironying.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Scooba da Bass said:
Hey buddy, you tell your jokes I'll tell mine!

Presenting "Freddyshouse Nights": A few jokes, a little caberet, a public bloodbath. £3 on the door.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Quick someone link to images stored on a large companies site, recklessly using their bandwidth!

Careful though leggy, while images of sexeh gadgets are what we want, we want you to stay put!

leggy

Probably Scottish
step1_productshot_np_0104.jpg

sexeh and gay :D

Daf

Fledgling Freddie
Wait! You're not serious so that means we go back to the top of the post, and our replies become recursive, what now?

we get a stack overflow?

I'll get my coat...

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Xavier said:
Ah

*notices*

It already gets plenty spam, being pasted all over TechNation, thankfully the filter is finally working so only 30 or so pieces slip through each day :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom