Hi

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Hope you are all well.

I just had the most fun ever reading my old posts from the original barrysworld forums, good job whoever restored it!

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
hello! how've you been?
Not bad tdc, fathered a child, got a mortgage, real life stuff with the odd bit of gaming still. Hoe are you doing?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Not bad tdc, fathered a child, got a mortgage, real life stuff with the odd bit of gaming still. Hoe are you doing?
Not bad dude, though real life stuff catches us all eceb

How would you feel if your neighbour cut your grass without asking?
Yes! Yessss! Tell us your views on shoes as well!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fair to assume you therefore have a house and a garden? How would you feel if your neighbour cut your grass without asking?
Fucking @Trem did some DIY a while back, I saw it on Facebook I did. Not only did he do some DIY but his house. Is. Still. Standing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fair to assume you therefore have a house and a garden? How would you feel if your neighbour cut your grass without asking?

Didn't @Gwadien show his racist side in that episode? "problem with filthy brownos" or something? wasn't it? Basically they mowed his lawn and his first criticism was that they were (he assumed) Indians (though, probably fellow Brits)

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Didn't @Gwadien show his racist side in that episode? "problem with filthy brownos" or something? wasn't it? Basically they mowed his lawn and his first criticism was that they were (he assumed) Indians (though, probably fellow Brits)

You're meant to be subtle, that's what makes it funny.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Front or back? Think I'd ask them to do the other

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Not bad dude, though real life stuff catches us all eceb

Yes! Yessss! Tell us your views on shoes as well!
Good to hear all is well.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

I am not sure that is a safe assumption? Couldn't the mortgage be on a flat for his ex-girlfriend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom