hi

M

mandom

such crying in rvr section, you do know its a game right? right? right?

P

Palanor

wha..what?! WHAT did you say? A game?! HAHAHA. hehe... he he... a game? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

B

Bejeezus

You make an excellent point.... nice kip till lunchtime today, even if I'd known mids would be raiding our relics I wouldn't get up at 7am, and I certainly wouldn't have my arse sat in front of a computer.

Just a game right?

:twak:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by mandom
such crying in rvr section, you do know its a game right? right? right?

Totally. That's why most of us use our alarmclocks to get up for work. Not at some lame hour on a weekend to play a game.

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: hi

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Totally. That's why most of us use our alarmclocks to get up for work. Not at some lame hour on a weekend to play a game.

Uhhh....... Bracken 1 - Random mid gloating about being able to set his alarm clock a big fat 0

I

ilienwyn

:clap: :clap: :clap:

V

VodkaFairy

rr = postfarming

look at all the threads that are utterly pointless and only meant to provoke flaming..

tss tss :p

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
rr = postfarming

look at all the threads that are utterly pointless and only meant to provoke flaming..

tss tss :p

yep, all turns into 1 nasty vicious circle of flaming :] lots of people calling each other 14 year olds and then saying things like "kthxbye" which i'd hardly call a mature comment but o well :)

N

NightyP

Owned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom