Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coim-

i playz albz on teh excal all mah albz m8s pley on mid on prydwin and im about to start aswel. are their any guildz taht like to zerg taht will take a new member??
Im gonna roll a supp BD or a 2h savage... wich is most bestest??

H

Hendel_Torr

The standard of english these days is shocking i had to read that 4 times do they not teach full words in school anymore? :)

A

arawem

1- Go and learn correct English

2- Go and learn how to use dots and comas

3- Go albion for the zerg

F

-foadon-

or go back to excal, were the other 5 year olds are
bye!

R

rionnen

Originally posted by arawem
1- Go and learn correct English

2- Go and learn how to use dots and comas

3- Go albion for the zerg

T

Tesla Monkor

I've always wondered why people 'quote' from a previous message and don't actually add anything. It kinda makes you look pretty stupid. o_O

As for the person starting this thread - I hope to god that you were making a joke with the way you wrote your question.

If not, I feel sorry for you. :)

C

Cozak

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
I've always wondered why people 'quote' from a previous message and don't actually add anything. It kinda makes you look pretty stupid. o_O

Dont see how that is, if someone makes the point you were going to make then it saves typing it out. Making posts without thinking makes you look stupid o_O

R

rionnen

i jus couldnt be bothered typin anything, that was pretty much what i was gonna say so.... not stupid... lazy yes :p

R

rionnen

nah cozak... u stink m8 :p i wudnt qoute u if i was paid 1M

C

Cozak

Lies! the smell is still still ingering from last time you were near me is all :(

R

rionnen

THIS IS A BROADCAST FROM GOA.....

CAUTION: Cozak approaching, please take refuge in your home's

due to his ridiculous smell, we shall be putting up a barrier to prevent him going into the frontiers.. this will of course add to albion's uberness when they are able to take all keeps + relics in 1 clean sweep with no retaliation, we thank you for your time, the golden pimp approaches

C

Cozak

Originally posted by rionnen
THIS IS A BROADCAST FROM GOA.....

CAUTION: Cozak approaching, please take refuge in your home's

due to his ridiculous smell, we shall be putting up a barrier to prevent him going into the frontiers.. this will of course add to albion's uberness when they are able to take all keeps + relics in 1 clean sweep with no retaliation, we thank you for your time, the golden pimp approaches

Hrmm so if i dont go into the fronteirs the albs will take all the relics in one fell swoop? The GoldenPimp must be uber :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Coim-
i playz albz on teh excal all mah albz m8s pley on mid on prydwin and im about to start aswel. are their any guildz taht like to zerg taht will take a new member??
Im gonna roll a supp BD or a 2h savage... wich is most bestest??

omg 2h savag iz leet, i haf a guild coorld Legendz ov death you can join, we r stirkly savafe nd healur onlee!

A

Ardrias_Mid

Attempting to see teh funneh......

Operation timed out.

R

rionnen

maybe we should stick to the english language? would prefer to not play a game where everyone is impersonating ali G

L

Lessurl

It's two of the guys from Excal OT. Don't mind them, we don't let them out much. :p

J

Jeron

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor

As for the person starting this thread - I hope to god that you were making a joke with the way you wrote your question.

If not, I feel sorry for you. :)

C

Coim-

The worst part is some people thought I was actually being serious. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom