Hi players of prydwen

A

angrykid

I would like to know who is the underdog on this server? Is it the hibs? I would love to play in some form on prydwen, most of my mates have joined albion, but I'm not sure where I will go. How is the RvR on the server? I would like some views on this to help me choose realm. As of now I have used my /lvl command on albion with few or no items on my scout. But would like to transfer some money from mid/excal to chosen realm/prydwen if it's possible.

Please take your time and gimme a shout for what would be a nice realm. RvR is somewhat vital :)

Ohh, and in case I go either alb/hib, what classes are most wanted for grp rvr? No, I don't wanna roll FOTM classes, maybe some speedy/healer type of classes, but not sure yet.

Anyone have any thoughts about this?

And thanks for your answer. :)

N

-Nxs-

Hib is definetly the underdog - and now has /level 30 as mentioned above which should improve things.

The last state of relics that i remember was Mid had them all bar 2 str relics held by alb

DF is typicaly held by mid these days - with alb normaly getting access once or twice a week for the odd night

If you were to try alb, the most groupable characters currently are a Rejuv cleric or paladin (for end chant)

L

leviathane

i wouldnt say hibs are the under dog any more tbh. its almost even now in population wise, and as soon as hibs reach 50 itll be great.

K

klavrynd

excal is the underdog on pryd, go there imo

R

Roo Stercogburn

klav, you should have your own TV Show. Your one liners way better than any sitcom I've seen in years (and no I say that without irony).

However... bad klav, back in the box :D

Hibs need some reinforcements on Prydwen.

A

Aran Thule

Hib is definately the underdog, hopefully this will change when the new arrivals reach high season but we will still be behind the other realms.

As for what class to play, if you want a challenge and it be vital in RvR i would go for bard as they are our main source of end/power regen, speed, crowd control.
Its a hard class to master (so im told) but you should be able to find groups that need your services.

If your thinking of heading to Hib then visit http://www.prydwen.net its where most of us hang out.

K

klavrynd

the strange thing about prydwen.net is that i know only 1% of the actively posting people there

hib = the pve realm?

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by klavrynd
the strange thing about prydwen.net is that i know only 1% of the actively posting people there

hib = the pve realm?

And I know 1% of the actively posting people on this board. ur point?

K

klavrynd

my point being that there's only a small amount of "known" hibs (at least to me) that rvr from alot

O

old.mattshanes

Roll a bard on hib pryd, they really need them in rvr it seems, i always see one hib post about them lacking bards.

L

Laston

tbh /level didin´t do much just check how many active this week... starting to go back to same

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by leviathane
i wouldnt say hibs are the under dog any more tbh. its almost even now in population wise, and as soon as hibs reach 50 itll be great.

I wouldnt count on that.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Roll a bard on hib pryd, they really need them in rvr it seems, i always see one hib post about them lacking bards.
Don't listen to a fotm merc with determination telling you to roll a cc class :p

A

angrykid

I went alb with a few good friends of mine..

Pauline if you wanna catch up some day. :)

AK

A

angrykid

Hehe.. nerfs.. I've never been nerfed on any of my chars.. just adjusted.. :D:D

Btw, do friars really rock in rvr? Battlefriars that is?

Was thinking about 44 staff, 47(or was it 48) enh, rest parry. will leave me with close to nothing rej..

but I don't care about that :) Just want teh pain! :)

O

old.tuppe

vierd, 1st ask underdog realm and after short time go foty albion? :D
well, that what i last waited.

and mids having df alltime? look copple weeks back and who had most df.
there isnt any automatic option? maybe albs want? so that df belong albion 90% of time :)

T

taobitzz

Angrykid the lvl 50 shadow (inactive)

I see how you adjusted :p and moving to alb :) hehe dont blame ya at all though your money, enjoy the game as much as ya can :)

A

angrykid

Originally posted by old.tuppe
vierd, 1st ask underdog realm and after short time go foty albion? :D
well, that what i last waited.

hehe. Last night in BG I did see one other friar out there amongst the odd 2fg albs we had..

And for friars beeing foty?... hehe, well, they are a dying breed on excal, not many still playing their friar these days..

Infs are more foty than other classes in albion, but I just got badly wounded by some SB sneaking up on me last night in Bg... he backstabbed me with a 2h sword.. man, that hurt!

K

king_kettil

Bakstab with 2h sword is the same dmg as backstab for an infil with 1h dagger.. and even comparing with midgard 1h the 2h just does about 40-100 more dmg at tops.. but with the lack of speed it isn't worth it.

O

old.tuppe

nah, albs need all help they can get, cannot take even keeps whitout morning raids! :D

[08:40:06]
- »Hibernian Dragon Slayers« lose the control over "Dun Scathaig"
- »Albion« conquered the keep "Dun Scathaig" from »Hibernia«
[07:40:08]
- »Albion«'s keep "Dun Crauchon" is now claimed by »Public Enemies«
[06:20:02]
- »Bad Omen« lose the control over "Dun Crauchon"
- »Albion« conquered the keep "Dun Crauchon" from »Midgard«

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Don't listen to a fotm merc with determination telling you to roll a cc class :p

Fotm quitter xD

O

old.Maronan

Originally posted by old.tuppe

[08:40:06]
- »Hibernian Dragon Slayers« lose the control over "Dun Scathaig"
- »Albion« conquered the keep "Dun Scathaig" from »Hibernia«
[07:40:08]
- »Albion«'s keep "Dun Crauchon" is now claimed by »Public Enemies«
[06:20:02]
- »Bad Omen« lose the control over "Dun Crauchon"
- »Albion« conquered the keep "Dun Crauchon" from »Midgard«

Where is that from? It looks like somekind of log. Thanks in advance! :)

M

Myddrin

Jenna msg Artful or Myddrin on Alb if you need help with funds etc mate :)

(Grunfine from LOM :p)

A

angrykid

Ahh, cool grunfine! :)
thanks, mate.. But I do think I got things covered for now. Just looking for some friar stuff for bg. :)

Gonna try to get me some spellcrafting done, got a whole suit all ready to rumble with. hehe :)

Will try to look you up when I log on later tonight.

/cheer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom