Hi! My name is...

vintervargen

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,779
Xuril and im a solo rr3 blade specced ranger in emain!

I would love to fight other people from other realms :) ! But i would prefer 1vs1 fights :) !

I hope you do too mates, so if you could let me fight people without adding, i would be very happy :) !

So.. cya in Emain and fight solo :) !
 

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,106
fight in odins then

edit: a ranger who does not zerg????? :eek7:
 

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
342
Don't go around hoping for a 1vs1 fight in the most crowded area on this entire server. (RvR wise that is)

Go either hadrians wall or odins gate for 1vs1.

Kindest regards.
 

Adari

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,649
Gordonax said:
And then Adari added.
i take evry opportunity i have to get rps

cos fucks like you always have to fight 5v1
 

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,095
Adari said:
i take evry opportunity i have to get rps

cos fucks like you always have to fight 5v1
last time this "fuck" came across you I was solo and fighting one other person, so don't come the innocent with me. And of course you had to add.
 

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
859
Gordonax said:
last time this "fuck" came across you I was solo and fighting one other person, so don't come the innocent with me. And of course you had to add.
Which was undoubtedly in response to the last 10 encounters with you, zerging him with odds 10:1?
 

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,095
Shrye said:
Which was undoubtedly in response to the last 10 encounters with you, zerging him with odds 10:1?
I hope so, I wouldn't want him to be a hypocritical little Weasal for no reason.
 

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,440
Moo said:
fight in odins then

edit: a ranger who does not zerg????? :eek7:
aye, that means hib got 1 solo ranger and alb got 0 solo scouts now :)
 

Adari

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,649
Gordonax said:
I hope so, I wouldn't want him to be a hypocritical little Weasal for no reason.
How am I hypocritical?

I didn't say I dun add, hell, I love to, especially on people like you ;)
 

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,777
Good for you wishing to fight solo, I hope you stick to it, but your in the wrong place if thats what you wish to do, you'll have alot more luck (which is not alot) in Hadrians Wall or Odins finding solo fights.
 

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
542
u can solo in emain, just dont start to zerg when u get zerg cause that will happen alot and dont always think its 1v1 cause most of the time 5-10+ more alb stealthers add
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom