Hi just started playing

CHL

Fledgling Freddie
Hi I intend to play on the albion server and I prefer melee chars as oppose to casters.

I was intending to be either a Human/Orge armsman, could anyone give me any tips about possible chars I could go that are useful now and just any tips and points please.

Cheers ;-)

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
Go with what you want yourself... just find the class you feel suits you best. :) Race doesnt really matter in the end...

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Agreed. However if you really want a tank, and i woulden't recommend it with new frontiers coming up then go paladin. You'll find it a hell of a lot easier to find groups for a start.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't make an armsman unless you like sitting doing nothing.

HO merc if you really want to cause damage...Reavers are the most fun, but harder to get used to. They should be fotm with NF.

CHL

Fledgling Freddie
are archers worth going instead of tank ?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Definitely will be more popular as soon as New Frontiers arrives but archers are a **** to level. Unless you have access to a Necro to power-level an archer expect to be playing for months before you'll be useful in RvR.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
paladins clerics sorcerers theurgist will allways be needed.
merc and Reavers dont have problems finding groups mostly.
armsmens usualy finds monster killing groups(pve) easy but have it realy hard in rvr (realm vs realm)
as for the rest of the classes most finds group and have some use but migth be hard sometimes.

Infiltrators and Scouts have a hard time in pve if they want to group so i dont recomend that the be the first character you make.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Please don't make an armsman, wish I had made a Mercenary or a Paladin as my first char...If I would make a melee char on albion it would be a Reaver for sure, seems like lots of fun to play. If you think that it will be too difficult for you, then a HO Mercenary is also a nice option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom