Hi ho ho!

L

leoric

Cap'n what they done too yee! I,ll fetch the grog and nachos!

C

Coim-

Happys are people persons - they love people. They are warmly interested in others and tend to watch, listen and pick up specific, detailed information about others. They want to like people, and have a special skill at bringing out the best in others. They are extremely good at reading others, and understanding their point of view. Happy's strong desire to be liked and to maintain a pleasant environment makes him highly supportive of others. People like to be around Happy, because he has a special gift of invariably making people feel good about themselves.

Happys take responsibilities very seriously, and are very dependable. They value security and stability, and have a strong focus on the details of life. They see before others do what needs to be done, and do whatever it takes to make sure that it gets done. They enjoy these types of tasks, and are extremely good at them.

Happys are warm and energetic. They need approval from others to feel good about themselves. They are hurt by indifference and don't understand unkindness. They are very giving people, who get a lot of their personal satisfaction from the happiness of others. They want to be appreciated for who they are, and what they give. They're very sensitive to others, and freely give practical care. Happys are such caring individuals, that they sometimes have a hard time seeing or accepting a difficult truth about someone they care about or themselves for that matter. That makes it difficult to express a difference of opinion that might be construed as negative by the leader or anyone else in the meeting.

Happys are focused on reading other people. They have a strong need to be liked, and to be in control. You may observe them changing their own manner to be more pleasing to whoever they're with at the moment.

Happys respect and believe in the laws and rules of authority, and believe that others should do so as well. They're traditional, and prefer to do things in the established way, rather than venturing into unchartered territory. Their need for security drives their ready acceptance and adherence to the policies of the established system. This tendency may cause them to sometimes blindly accept rules without questioning or understanding them.

A Happy who has developed in a less than ideal way may be prone to being quite insecure, and focus all of their attention on pleasing others.

Happys at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family.

K? :p

C

Coim-

Pfft. I prefer...
Originally posted by Coim-
Happys at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Awww...still, at least Brinx recognises our evilness. :p

C

Coim-

Ooooooh, Flimgoblin's the new mod, just noticed...

L

leoric

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Awww...still, at least Brinx recognises our evilness. :p

Brinx:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot

You will stay around the forums wont you even though you arent a mod?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brinx: "Probably in OT(s), yep".

Not even X-Mods can resist OT :)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Brinx
What's the membership pack contain?

nowt much really all u need to be able to do is type lots of garbage and make ppl laugh tbh

O

old.Dillinja

I like the sneezy description. Reminds me of me.

S

saltymcpepper

Grumpy:
Take charge people, knowing what they expect and having no tolerance for those who don't give it to them.

Self confident and assertive.

Often disagrees or says, "No".

Negatively critical or judgmental of whatever is being tested as well as other group members' ideas.

Suspicious and distrustful.

May be argumentative and hard to control.

so basically i rock xD

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Tbh Doc > The rest of you short arse gits! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom