Hi Guys!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hallo Midgard :)

How are you guys? - hows the action on the cluster - has it improved at all??

Preacher you gimplet :) - I can't pm you because you've blocked it :/ it seems so many people wanted to pm you about your ubah ownage skill QQ :)

Ta..

Gwadien.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Nope it havent improved at all un the contrary tbh .. but then again some ppl still have fun on the cluster and others on either limors or US.

Zyrex

Banned
rvr wise im having uber fun on my sm, still getting nice rps and some v. good fights from time to time, can be shit aswell at some occations but oh well, it has allways been like that, but if you like fg vs fg rvr it's not the right place to be anymore for sure ;), raid wise etc nothing is happening and prob wont be for a long time.

Grolf/Aleven

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
aye bin enjoying it alot latley got frm rr10 to rr10l2 in 5 days so the rps aitn bin to bad either even roling mid now with my ikkle sm grolf :p time to pweens some alb zerglings!

Zyrex

Banned
aye bin enjoying it alot latley got frm rr10 to rr10l2 in 5 days so the rps aitn bin to bad either even roling mid now with my ikkle sm grolf :p time to pweens some alb zerglings!
w00t w00t xD be my padawan young one!

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Hallo Midgard :)

How are you guys? - hows the action on the cluster - has it improved at all??

Preacher you gimplet :) - I can't pm you because you've blocked it :/ it seems so many people wanted to pm you about your ubah ownage skill QQ :)

Ta..

Gwadien.
Hi mate went back to irl :(
Don't get much time now for fun:( my kids hog the computers now days MOHA

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
rvr wise im having uber fun on my sm, still getting nice rps and some v. good fights from time to time, can be shit aswell at some occations but oh well, it has allways been like that, but if you like fg vs fg rvr it's not the right place to be anymore for sure ;), raid wise etc nothing is happening and prob wont be for a long time.

Grolf/Aleven

Well Grolf some of all those nice rvr point has happely been served by yours truely...... ur annoying pain in the <biiip> u mid thing u :twak:

Ur time will soon come :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom