Hi guys

O

old.Filip

Just wanted to pop in and say hello..

We a some ppl from Alb excalibur who was a bit boored there and have been drifting around a lot. In some way we ended up here at Mid Prywden.

So we reformed our Guild "Herfølge Boldklub" .. i know it sounds strange to most ppl but to tell the story, The name is the name of a very very bad football club in Denmark. Why this name ?
Mainly becuase when we startet the guild in Alb excalibur so many guild was named "ETERNAL KILLERES OF EVERYTHING" or "SUPREM DEATHKNIGTHS (WE KILL YOUR MUM)"

and then we though if we had something silly under our names we migth not be so arrogant that this game often make ppl become..

and the name sticked .... dunno why :) we are not a danish guild..

some of us allso played the US Kay server as hib so in general we are exprinced players all..

Goal here is just to have fun and waste time untill the PvP server pops up, there some of us will be in Avalanche a few allso go to CE i think..

So if you see some loonie ppl running confused around to find mobs to kill (and they are green with a X-mas tree on the back) it will be us...

Filip..

/edit ups for got to post a link to the hompage..

http://members.lycos.nl/herfolge/

be warned Ygdrisil who makes the homepage like to put guild wipeouts on pic's ... WE AINT THAT BAD!! :p

O

old.Anoushka

Delighted to have new ppl joining in the fun...

Hope u enjoy our little realm, if u need anything just ask around; most of the elder players in this realm are most helpful and supporting

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Originally posted by old.Filip
"SUPREM DEATHKNIGTHS (WE KILL YOUR MUM)"
That's hilarious. Hope you have fun here.
So if you see some loonie ppl running confused around to find mobs to kill (and they are green with a X-mas tree on the back) it will be us...
That's pretty much the same as our team dress. Best of luck in sullying our reputation. *winks*

D

dakeyras

Hi guys,

Grouped with alot of you in PvE and RvR on excal...welcome

You'll sure find Midgard/Prydwyn a bit different from the kindergarten known as Alb/Excal. I am sure that after a few weeks here the thought of going back will sicken you.

Have fun

N

Nonnier

we have guilds with stranges names here too

"Mr wiffys band of merry idiots" is the best ive seen :)

anyway, welcome to mid

Z

zapzap

Mr wiffys band of merry idiots is the best guild name ever, it's
about having fun this game and that name makes me smile everytime. I got a guild invite onces almost couldnt resist.

Welcome to the danish football club, hope they do better here then they do in the danish football leuge :)

O

old.Filip

Just wanted to say thx for the nice welcome we have gotten..... really nice.. we are spread out in lvls from 10-35 now and on all stages we have only meet nice ppl.

I understand from these boards that there have been and are some tension in mid prywden from time to time. But so far we only have meet nice ppl.
you pass some lvl 50 shaman and whitout a word you get nice buffs. other ppl come to us and give us gear to lvl with etc...

Even trolls have been nice to us even though some in guild seem to have developed kind of a racist attitude to troll's (somthing about they smell foul)
:D

i will apologice for our young one's yelling at times... (remember they are not used to talk with big rocks. only to smash em good :D)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I thought I'd respond as I've grouped with some of you (Mcdonaldaf and Gronze, in particular) on a couple of occassions (as Rupert). From my experience you seem like a nice bunch and capable players and should fit in very well here.

Welcome to all the "Herfølge Boldklub"ers. Hope you have a good time :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Lol on the guildname :clap: :clap:

Hellllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to you guys.

Was in Spindel last night for a little while and saw all these guys in green cloaks and outfits banging away at svartalfs. Actually stopped to try and read the guildname, got a sore head, and quietly moved on.

Marvelous.

M

masentaja

Hail and well met :)
Nice we have more ppl from Exc coming in eheh.
Know your guild's reputation. Its quite high :)
Nice to have you guys among us :D

Y

Ygdrisil.

thanks thanks

Lo ygdrisil here from Herfolge boldklub,

Thanx for all the lovely remarks of welcoming us to prydwen.. As far as playing with my char (Looneybin Ygdtoo) I can only say u lot are fun to play with.. Even if i start yelling at some talking-walking rock that they smell funny I get funny remarks or emotes back.. this is the way it should be on all realms and servers.. really funny..

Get's my fun back into the game :)

ps: to filip, I don't like to put up some much death piccies on site, it's just that everytime we end up dead (well most of the time :p )

Hope to see u all in the realm..

HB Powah!!! (If u ain't got the green (with a tree) u ain't in tha HB team :p :) )

O

old.Bull

Originally posted by old.Filip
Just wanted to pop in and say hello..

So we reformed our Guild "Herfølge Boldklub" .... The name is the name of a very very bad football club in Denmark.

hehehe...You got that right ;)

O

old.Mousah

gaah and i that tried so hard to get away from you guys :) (j/k)

welcome to prydwen and the only realm worth to be in :)

Skullbasher TinCanCrusher
skald at 50
<Clan Chaos>
Prydwen

Mousah mOO
inactive mOOer
aka titcan at 50
<Dragon Knights>
Excal

Users who are viewing this thread