thegreatest

iewww he even registered on the same month as me :(

so nerf bd's pls kk?

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by Aoln
your name is such lies imo

you are the most stinking alb imo :(

wut was this topique about again? oh this was the nerf savages thread right? Nerf the savage who killed my cute sorc in 1.002 secs pls :(

G

Groborthir

More than +1 because I'm a troll and I can't count, damn it!

D

Damini

This is not general discussion, this is useless spam, and it might almost be ok in off topic (at a stretch) but not here.

Please can I suggest people create their own forums, use PMs, or use IRC if they want to natter like a pair of drunk tarts on a park bench?

Hello!

Hello

Cool

Hi!

Tehhe...

And from Prydwen too... Such stlong shame :(

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by Damini
This is not general discussion, this is useless spam, and it might almost be ok in off topic (at a stretch) but not here.

Well, in RvR section you're supposed to discuss RvR related issues when in fact 80% of the posts are silly class whines :)

S

Shike

prydwen.net has a pretty neat system

whenever the mods feel some thread has turned into pure BS with in silly postfarming etc they just move it to a special section named spamcentral, posts in spamcentral does not increase the postaccount. I would gladly see some similar system implemented here on BWs since I aint too fond of the +1, hi der, oh ic, jaja XDD, <insert other lame post>. Maybe bring it up to discussion if it is possible?

K

kjel

Nerf your bloody buffs.

<--- Unbuffed skald 90% of the time you know, no bots around in Uppland to borrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom