Hi der

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Azurat said:
It´s closing in on patch so it won´t matter as much if you have zerks or savages as much as it used to. No warrior though will make you go down fast.

lettign everyone play what they'd like. lets see how we fare in RVR before you judge us plz :> dont wanna invade ur server like BO did on ours and tought they were kings t.t

BTW: excalguild is now: Club Raki Turkye. formed by some coreplayers of Ithil Galad.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Don´t know about that since i was playing sorc in alb at that time. Was to many new people that wasn´t used to struggling at low rr that joined guild on excal i heard though.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
get a warrior in group, will die easy vs merc groups otherwise :p

welcome! ;d

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Kill shaman, savages die. Its really quite simple.

oh is that so?
Could u pls tell me why?
If ure thinkin about the buffs theres a thing called buffbots.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Lets turn that around slightly.

You've been playing Hib/Ex how long and still don't know to kill the shammy first? :D

The group shammy is the provider of end regen. Savages run out of end REALLY fast without it and damage output drops through the floor, even if they're not dead. If they've not got an end potion handy they are stuffed. Even with PR the shammy has to rebuff and can't aid their group, which can again be hampered by interrupts.

Fotm groups have weaknesses, just they rarely come up against people that know what to kill or how to work as a team, which is partly why they work.

Regardless, though I disagree with the way you seem to idolise these lineups, I hope you have fun. Don't let the fact I disagree with this idea of a great group lineup stop you from thinking I hope you have a nice time here on Mid/Pryd with us :)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Shaman end don´t mean much to the savages, they got there hp to end transfer anyway, but the support needs end so they can run around freely more easy.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:

You've been playing Hib/Ex how long and still don't know to kill the shammy first? :D

The group shammy is the provider of end regen. Savages run out of end REALLY fast without it and damage output drops through the floor, even if they're not dead. If they've not got an end potion handy they are stuffed. Even with PR the shammy has to rebuff and can't aid their group, which can again be hampered by interrupts.

Fotm groups have weaknesses, just they rarely come up against people that know what to kill or how to work as a team, which is partly why they work.

Regardless, though I disagree with the way you seem to idolise these lineups, I hope you have fun. Don't let the fact I disagree with this idea of a great group lineup stop you from thinking I hope you have a nice time here on Mid/Pryd with us :)
Fyi savages have self end insta shout.. which means they don't really need the shammy end to be able to style and savagegroups work because savages are overpowered and can instakill almost anything.. they don't even have to assist

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:

_when_ exactly did i say we do not know that u wanna kill the shamy first?
That is mostly cuz shaman is the most annoying interupt bitch ever.
Svgs are hardly dead cuz u take away their end since they got end buffs like some ppl said before. And unless u kill the shamies in MPK they wont loose their buffs either. And ure saying fotm work partly cuz they almost only meet ppl who dont have a clue? If a perfect grp meets a non perfect grp and they both got the same skill, the perfect grp will win.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
some new guild comes to Mid/pryd to have some fun and say they are doing a NON fotm grp and having people play the char they'd like, for fun etc, not to be fotm, and all u people can do is tell em what chars to play, you should have "bla bla bla" instead of "bla bla bla" else u die irl etc, come on guys, lkets just give them a big "Welcome Guys" and leave out the "omglol u r no fotm u aer teh sook" stuff :p

Me and some friends even moved over from hib/pryd to do a "FUN" rvr grp, being :
2bd's
2sm's
2healer's
1 Supp RM/RC RM
1 Skald
(3/4 Buffbots)

We will get owned by fotm hib grps with the baod and gp. .so what! we do it for fun, and our idea of fun is mass mage group, and just like so it seems Rock N Rullestol's idea of fun is what they have set out to be, so to you guys from the entire"Frelsesarmeen" !Good Luck here :)! :cheers:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Wooooahhh. Stop a second.

I'm just questioning the high esteem everyone seems to hold savage groups in and pointing out there are lots of ways to take them out - I've played in some Hib groups that have just eaten through them. Maybe because you're only starting on Mid you don't now just how tiresome this becomes hearing about the invulnerabilty of savage groups and all the whines day in day out. I've also spoken to Albs that have gone for slightly different lineups and watched Mid/Pryd savage groups drop like sacks of potatoes. And I have to say, that each time we've take out the shammy first its often byebye savage group.

The funny thing is, Mids moan about Hibs being overpowered, Hibs moan about Mids being overpowered and Albs just, well, whine :D

Enjoy your savages but be careful of the rose tinted glasses, especially after patch day :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
w00t Div :) maybe our little guilds can have a cg in RvR, but shh, dont tell :p

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Appollo said:
w00t Div :) maybe our little guilds can have a cg in RvR, but shh, dont tell :p

im gonna whisper it :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom