Hi de hi campers

W

Whoodoo_RD

Just wondering, why is Spindelhalla still camped to hell, why aint ppl using TH or Iarnwood? Heck even when we got DF its still camped.

Sorry, just back in my days (many years ago) we all got so sick of Spind, we all swore never to exp there again, yet theres always PL and pharmers in there daily.

K

kameh

right forum this time boss :clap:

Spin is always camped now, real shame since I actually enjoyed that one dungeon when was I was leveling my first ever mid there a looooong time ago :)

Wierd thing is, forget dungeons there's tons of better camping areas in SI. Hell even Raumarik is better most of the time..

B

bouh

Spinde is a dungeon, kk? Raumaric isnt.

Trollheim is a way higher lvl then Spinde and it's much easier to get to Spinde then to TL.

another point: SI dungeons r better then classic. Yes, they r. But... try to estimate the difference between City of Avalon and Trollheim for example. Then u would understand that TL is almost no use for casual exp.

O

old.Xarr

when ToA is out spindel is gonna be camped sooo much more :|

(certain ToA artifacts only gain xp by killing spindel mobs)

S

Stina Handfast

Originally posted by old.Xarr

(certain ToA artifacts only gain xp by killing spindel mobs)

Please tell me you mean spider mobs in general, and not spindels in particular... Would be horrifying if they only gained exp from one single mob class....

K

kameh

Originally posted by bouh
Spinde is a dungeon, kk? Raumaric isnt.

No shit, please point out where I said Raumaric was a dungeon? K thanks! :rolleyes: You seem to have completely missed the point anyway -in Spindelhalla it's mostly level 50s camping with their bots or PLing a mate. Iarnwoods far better for that and the drops aren't even worth comparing to the shite you get from Spindelhalla.

Just pointing out that there's TONS of places in SI to camp, hell Faraheim Skogra are better than anything in Spindelhalla for a start and they're 30 secs walk from Hagall... as are Forest Skrat (can't really camp them - need to move around a lot).

TOA is a bag of shite, master levels are a joke. Underwater realm - give me a fooking break :)

R

Rulke-RM

Think he was referring to the 20% dungeon exp bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread