Hi bodhi

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
2 goals down currently, and 9 men on the pitch.

Well played, gg.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
*struts around wildly shooting semen everywhere*

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
FUCKING YES!

We played so well, and Juve played so badly. It was a true joy to watch. I only wish we could have scored a third to put the tie beyond reach. It'll be a hard job the return leg, but I think we'll be capable. The way we're playing, our belief - the two goals (and no away goals to sneak us on) plus the morale knock Juve will take should do it for us.

\o/

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Absolutely fantastic. :D Patrick who? Cesc is pure awesomeness.

Wish we could've scored more, and we should have. No Nedved, Vieira, Camoranesi (absolute prick) and Zebina for the 2nd leg, so we're looking good for the semis. :)

Marc

FH is my second home
How shite is that ugly camronesi??? He isnt even championship standard. Wonder if cesc has let that lanky streak of piss out of his pocket yet?

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Just aswell you are progressing in the CL.

Because the only way you will qualify next year is by winning it this year.

6th in EPL lmfao.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Well that was a pretty depressing game of football if you ask me, Juve looked like they didn't care in the slightest. Camo is a donkey and the sooner he gets sold the better (what the fuck was he doing applauding after he got sent off - cock), same with Zebina. We clearly missed ADP and Nedved up front as the ones who were there looked like they didn't care. I thought Mutu had a good game, yet have no idea why Capello took him off and left Camo on the pitch, there's just no logic. No logic to Reyes not getting a yellow for simulation either - I swear he fell over once last night cos someone farted on him. Zlatan looked useless and Trezeguet did fuck all - mind you that's kind what you expect off the Trez so you can't really be too harsh.

But on the positive side we are only 2-0 down which wouldn't be a problem in the slightest if we could guarantee to be on good form but if we play like that again in the next leg we might as well not bother turning up. Of the players out we'll only miss Viera at a guess - Zebina and Camo are no great loss - and if ADP can recover in time we should be OK. Mind you we'll have Pavel back, which is a bonus at least. Playing like they actually want to win the CL would be a start tho.

And as an aside does anyone want to physically hurt David Pleat? He chatted so much shit last night it was untrue - Camoranesi the Italian Beckham indeed. Granted both are pretty shit, but considering Camo's about 5th in the pecking order at Juve for free-kicks (behind ADP, Pavel, Zlatan and Mutu) I honestly dont see where Pleat got that from. apart from his arse of course......

Marc

FH is my second home
Bodhi, does Mutu normally play on the left for Juve?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
He plays anywhere he can get a game really, I've seen him on the left on the right and up front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom