Hi, anyone out there willing to pwr lvl for plat?

Hoodoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
2
Hi, are there any hibs out there willing to power level a character for me if I pay them some plat?

Unfourtunately these days I'm too busy with my university work to level up the traditional way or in a organised exp grp so this is the only conceivable way I can level my next toon.

If you are interested in my offer post a reply or even better send me a Private Message here and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks Hoodoo :)
 

Hoodoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
2
No need to be so rude Deadnala, I just physically don't have access to the internet or have the time to level another toon. I have played since day one of the game and leveled 3 toons to 50 normally and I know I won't be able to do it again anytime in the next 2 years literally.

If you ask me people who flame people for no good reason ruin this game and these boards, I earnt my gold fairly and it wasn't easy, if I am lucky enough to find someone willing to help me it would be a good thing.

I really don't want this post to turn into a huge discussion about the morals of power leveling, all I wanted to know was if anyone would help me level for some plat.
 

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
167
Too bad y have to pay to get powerlevel now...

Cant y find a friendly 50 y can leech a bit off while he is farming??
 

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
393
some ppl are willing to do so, i know one who are... i will tell him to stop by here :)


:clap:
 

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
678
Hoodoo said:
No need to be so rude Deadnala, I just physically don't have access to the internet or have the time to level another toon. I have played since day one of the game and leveled 3 toons to 50 normally and I know I won't be able to do it again anytime in the next 2 years literally.

If you ask me people who flame people for no good reason ruin this game and these boards, I earnt my gold fairly and it wasn't easy, if I am lucky enough to find someone willing to help me it would be a good thing.

I really don't want this post to turn into a huge discussion about the morals of power leveling, all I wanted to know was if anyone would help me level for some plat.
Nothing personal dude, just dieing to much beacous of PL gimps not knowing there characters. Imagine a lvl50 mana enchanter that not know what focus is.
 

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
858
Deadnala said:
Nothing personal dude, just dieing to much beacous of PL gimps not knowing there characters. Imagine a lvl50 mana enchanter that not know what focus is.
Focus?

/edit Iknow its the thingy that about to get nerf right?
 

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
401
Pharmm said:
what ????????
The name... implying the action... Saks quote... and a good ol' twak for the fun of it... Leading me to believe that uhm, well, you know...
 

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
389
Join Albion we are know for not PLing for less then 1P / hour :(



good thing I got my own Necro ... PvE seems to be fun when U run more accounts, then U can talk to yourself ! :D
 

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
916
For those who consider focus important to a group, dont, the nerf will be coming in the next few weeks.

From VN boards and a few guys i know on Guin/Bors, the going rate in the US seems to be 500g/hr for a TOP pl crew, there are also people who charge irl cash to provide this service with guarantee'd lvl targets per hour. Not seen any of this on euro servers tho.

Yes pl is ruining the pve aspect of the game and producing lvl 50's who dont know how to play their class, but this is the minority of players.

Most players who are pling atm have lvled at least 1 toon to 50 the old-fashioned way and most are veteran rvr players. I see no problem with these players pling however many alts they want as they are experienced and will know how to play the class, just cant be doing with another lvl 50 slog.

Face it, once you have lvled 1-2 toons the hard way (this doesnt count focus groups, thats easy xp, not what i consider lvling, focus is pl for every character involved, end of story) you wont have any desire to do it again. By the hard way i mean a mix of solo and retro group set-up's where every player has a role and a responsibility related to their class, not just heal-the-pet crap.
 

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
1,719
Give pl'd fotm chanters that don't know there's a hheat debuff please :D
 

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,261
Xanthian said:
500g per level upto 40
1p per level 40-45
1.5p per leve 45-50

:p :p
so if i offer you 32.5 plat you will get me from 1-50?

could save myself 10 plat /leveling

22.5 plat 20-50?

/not actually asking just thinking about it
 

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
419
lol at you ppls sayin plvl chars dont know their abilities etc.
I know for example Scout/Zerk/SM/RM spells and shit as well as i know my own chars even tho i never played one.
When u played since release of game and multiple lvl 50:s and RR:s u find out that game is kinda the same just different names.
 

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
98
Remem said:
lol at you ppls sayin plvl chars dont know their abilities etc.
I know for example Scout/Zerk/SM/RM spells and shit as well as i know my own chars even tho i never played one.
When u played since release of game and multiple lvl 50:s and RR:s u find out that game is kinda the same just different names.

You dont know a class before you have played it :p
You just dont, and if you get pl'ed to 50...
well then you havent played it :p

Ok.. you know most of their spells, but you would still be a noob :D

(for instance... minstrels have mess, stealth, instantsun and so on... i cant claim i would'nt have been a newb if controlling a 50 mincher anyways ^^)

But, pve on excal IS dead, so long live pl, no point going through that anymore. Daoc is as pve as its roleplay :/
 

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
23
Dont want to name and shame, but I once saw a lvl 50 chanter heat debuffing and then pbaeing ... :p
 

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,440
Greenfingers said:
Join Albion we are know for not PLing for less then 1P / hour :(



good thing I got my own Necro ... PvE seems to be fun when U run more accounts, then U can talk to yourself ! :D
lol thats almost as sad as being awake at 5am spamming some daoc forum....
ah shit
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom