Hi All!!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hi all.. im glad to tell you that im changing from mid/excl to hib/excl ;=)

i started the EXCL by being hib. but after a while i felt borred because no ppl would play with me... so i went to mid/excl and got some very good friends.. but not much happening there.. and ive allways loved hibs...

so im just here to tell you that im back ;D and hope someone wanna play with me this time

and another reason that made me change is that 80% of all mids on excl are so greedy and selfish, simply couldt take it anymore ;D...

well i plan to change tomorrow so i will need a guild :D ...

it have to be big ;D so i have someone to talk to. it have to be friendly ppl ;).
who can understand some humour and self have some huomor... have to be a guild where they sometime makes raid.. like RVR grps.. or arti farm raid. or XP raids E.T.C ...

but im looking forward to join you guys ;)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Just dont try and farm gov and all will be fine :X

wispy

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Just dont try and farm gov and all will be fine :X

y dont try oO if u try u will see the greedy face of hibbies. They are shapechange into Golum (Lord Of the rings, Golum did spend five hundred years in a hole with a ring(GoV) disposed to corrupting its keeper or owner oO.)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
wispy said:
y dont try oO if u try u will see the greedy face of hibbies. They are shapechange into Golum (Lord Of the rings, Golum did spend five hundred years in a hole with a ring(GoV) disposed to corrupting its keeper or owner oO.)
Hehe, well said ;)
Welcome to hib mate :clap:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
yeah avoid gov encounter ;<< :D anyways welcome to hib majt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom