Hi All

W

Wot-do

Originally posted by Eleasias
Good heroes get groups.

not always imo, but ye mostly :] also depends alot of your guild, and I think the biggest problem ppl have is just standing in DL looking stupid, the thought making their own grp never comes into their mind.

R

rose

BIG UP to my main dawgs in Vengeance for keeping the flag high!

Seems like our forums are down so ill write some stuph here instead.

Been back a while but from next week you going to see some changes in Hib for sure, i'll "probably" be back 100% for a while then.

Btw read some nice thread about us & about how much we suq etc, to all those haters all i can say is:

We're better than the rest, we do what we like, and we do it how the fuck we want and there is _NOTHING_ you can do to change it.

In short, we're the Kings in whatever we choose to do.

Ok stop reading here if you are random_noob_#192123.

To all my friends: The summer was great and i did all the things i spoke of + some more, now it's winter time and everything is back to normal = me back to being a computer nerd.

Btw if anyone is interested in starting a hardcore motherfucking elite xp group that stands above all other people with me send me a pm because next week it will go boom!

cj, ang, shepster, gils, ziva, freps, xan, garax, avi, fade + all the top guys i forgot to mention: miss j00!

Christ Tykas back, time for everyone to leave DAoC again for a few months :). Cant you re-roll in Alb m8? You fit in Great there :) Just as I was starting to like VGN, Tyka comes back to destroy their good reputation.

Also I was interested to read you did all the things you said you would in the summer. So please tell me how the hell did you find a Donkey that was trained to do all those things?

W

Wot-do

Originally posted by rose
Christ Tykas back, time for everyone to leave DAoC again for a few months :). Cant you re-roll in Alb m8? You fit in Great there :) Just as I was starting to like VGN, Tyka comes back to destroy their good reputation.

Also I was interested to read you did all the things you said you would in the summer. So please tell me how the hell did you find a Donkey that was trained to do all those things?

HUK ~

O

old.Xanthian

So.. where are you Tyka bitch.. been a week since you posted and no news :(

C

chrstffr

But who are u ingame?

j00 just seem like the new spammer tbh..

R

rose

jeez people really need to read posts. One of em has my nick on.

I am rosanne in game. Hope that helps, I look forward to the PM spam when I log in lol

A

angara-ffs

Wtf is wrong with you?
Why do i wanna pm you?
Just asked for your ingame name... :rolleyes:

R

rose

yea :) gotta do something at the moment, im soooo bored hehe.

F

Freppe^^

FINNALLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!111111111111111ONEONE unbanned^^^^

wbbbbbbbbb tyka :D

M

magol

KÄFTEN! blir så jävla lack så jag inte vet vad jag heter!! allt är ditt hel fame!!!! morsgris!

O

old.Tzeentch

teh greated trick the devil ever pulled is fooling the world he doesnt exist....................................................................

A

ab_fluid

o_O wonder who will be back first, me or tyka :x anyway, wb big man, hope u had good time off

G

Gray-CF

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
teh greated trick the devil ever pulled is fooling the world he doesnt exist....................................................................

Tzeee does that mean your a club footed short guy who makes up stories when hes stuck in an office with a police officer? :p

anyways wb tyka m8 in whatever form j00 are in :)

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch

lol, i'm Keyser Sòze :D

O

old.Nol

I met the devil once, he was the son of the father known as Dubya Boosh...was weird tbh!!1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom