Hi Albion at Beno

S

Shike

Re: Re: Hi Albion at Beno

Originally posted by maxgirth
Afaik this game can/will be played 24/7/365, there is no, last one logging off from realm, turn the lights off plz, I may be wrong though.

haha I thought you knew that keepraids only was allowed with 2FG's maximum at 19.00 to 21.00 cet. Oh and calling in reinforcements is not allowed. Relicraids is not allowed with more than 3FGs at the same time. Groups in Emain are not allowed to play good and most definetely arent allowed to ever run close to each other hence thats called zerging. Line up one by one and let a skald kill us all is allowed once a week and remember, you are NOT allowed to kill someone that is greycon and most definetely not in DF, thats a horrible thing to do.

:rolleyes:

F

Flesh

Originally posted by brite
we took that keep fair and square and then fought a loads of you even when you got the gates down it was fun, but you don't care about that, you dont want fun keep defenses or take you just want df or whatever, you could have left it til later and then had a decent fight maybe get a few rp. But by doing this you make people think why bother taking keeps when some lame ass albs are gonna log on at 6am and take them when we cant defend.....

1) Define "fair and square" - I'm guessing your definition is something along the lines of..you zerging us during prime time and farming rp's?

2)Hi ! "lame ass albs logging on at 6am" .. hi ! you posted at 6.22 !

3) "take them when we cant defend....." . Wrong!
-You CAN defend.
-You just chose not to.

N

Nightchill

Re: Re: Re: Hi Albion at Beno

Originally posted by Shike
and remember, you are NOT allowed to kill someone that is greycon and most definetely not in DF, thats a horrible thing to do.

:rolleyes:

unless it's a BD :p

N

Nightchill

oi Flesh :/ no sensible posts from you please

B

brite

Originally posted by Flesh
1) Define "fair and square" - I'm guessing your definition is something along the lines of..you zerging us during prime time and farming rp's?

2)Hi ! "lame ass albs logging on at 6am" .. hi ! you posted at 6.22 !

3) "take them when we cant defend....." . Wrong!
-You CAN defend.
-You just chose not to.

i chose to defend and i chose to msg everyone i could to come defend, but you obviously can read that i put that gimp

"lame ass albs logging on at 6am" nice effect there to cut off the end of the sentance

C

Cybwyn

How convenient that you neglected to respond to the accusations of hypocrisy. :)

Blendrake and Nottmoor....... 4am...... any comment?

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Cybwyn
How convenient that you neglected to respond to the accusations of hypocrisy. :)

Well said.

So brite, any comment?

O

old.TeaSpoon

have i ever done that ? no ty

(As to quote Ryan Reynolds)

Hope that works out for ya then ;)
reynolds_ryan.jpg

C

Cybwyn

Jesus Christ, you're like a politician. Care to dodge the accusation again? :D

L

Lynxian

Yawn

Damnit albs, so lame! Mids would NEVER do something like that!

Wait, flashback! When I played my Pala, you attacked Myrddin 5 in the morning. It was a long time ago, hope you have changed.

Activating sarcasm detector.......

N

Nonnier

if the albs want to take back a keep in the mourning, its their choice, after all it is there keep :)

still, it was fun today at about 1 PM taking 3 keeps with 1 fg :)

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by old.Atrox
and again IT A KEEP!
gather 2fgs and retake it.

Don't need 2fgs against Alb/pryd ;)

I don't mind that they retook it whilst everyone else was asleep. Meant more fun for us.

Logged in to a hiding place in HW. 3 Guildies also in HW and we met up. 2 others joined and we went Beno. 2 more mids joined and as a fg we took Beno.

Waited for albs to respond...nothing.

So we take Berks :)

So we take Hurbury :)

So we go back to HW and wipe a few Hibs, then some more Hibs. Finally some Albs come out to play. We go to Beno where we are joined by another 5 Mids and proceed to wipeout 2 Alb attacks.

Albs give up and we are forced to roam Sauvage ganking small groups of Albs until eventually we suicide on CS.

Really sloppy realm defence from Albion. 1fg Mids take 3 keeps and run amok unchallenged. Very, very poor defending.

D

dakeyras

No, the poor Realm defence I was referring to was that 1fg could take 3 keeps on the bounce unchallenged.

Beno and Berks unclaimed so you wouldn't have known we were there until they fell. Hurbury was claimed so someone would have been seeing the guard deathspam and only 8 in area.

We hadn't any rams by Hurbury and must have been bashing on the gates for a good 45 mins. We were saying in /g that surely we wouldn't get a 3rd keep with 8 people and no rams. Couldn't quite believe it.

Still, leave em unclaimed please. Makes our life easier. :)

S

Scunner

Originally posted by dakeyras
Don't need 2fgs against Alb/pryd ;)

I don't mind that they retook it whilst everyone else was asleep. Meant more fun for us.

Logged in to a hiding place in HW. 3 Guildies also in HW and we met up. 2 others joined and we went Beno. 2 more mids joined and as a fg we took Beno.

So we take Berks :)

So we take Hurbury :)

So we go back to HW and wipe a few Hibs, then some more Hibs. Finally some Albs come out to play. We go to Beno where we are joined by another 5 Mids and proceed to wipeout 2 Alb attacks.

Albs give up and we are forced to roam Sauvage ganking small groups of Albs until eventually we suicide on CS.

Really sloppy realm defence from Albion. 1fg Mids take 3 keeps and run amok unchallenged. Very, very poor defending.

Yes it was but seen as all keeps u took were unclaimed apart from hurbury it was unlikely ud get that much of a response. The defence wasnt so much poor as albions not claiming keeps was poor.

C

Coren

Or the defence was so poor because 1 group of Mids won't be a big threat to the relics anyway? :p

C

case-rigantis

oh sorry your an alb you tolerate that lame kind of shit and keep take when you know there is going to be more poeple on the keep than there are people able to defend in in there whole realm..... im sorry.... guy u wanna relic raid now ? feel free hurry before people log on and get chance to defend

are you some sort of retard? oh yes obviously you are :clap:

what time did mids take Nottmoor back a couple of weeks ago after my guild claimed and slaughtered all the mids that came to take it?

3AM thats right 0300 thats 3 in the morning so before you start throwing lame acusations about look in the mirror fuckwit

I

ilum

The element of surprise is one of the key elements of warfare. Very bad manner of Japan to surprise attack Pearl Harbour, but guess what, it worked! :)

And don't think you got so much more organized keep defense - I've taken Fensalir Faste with 1fg (not in the middle of the night) when it was claimed as well.

H

hubu

I whine therefor i live! Or the otherway around...

N

Nonnier

hurb wasn't claimed.... :)

aye, great fun taking 3 keeps in 1 fg, we didn't even have a pac healer :)

Users who are viewing this thread