Hi Albion at Beno

B

brite

Keep take at 6am you loosers

Suppose your gonna go for berks after this

Loosers

L

Lochlyessa

can't you like pretend your on excal and spam that forum? They're used to the lame whine =/

S

shadowz

yes we're loosers for retaking our keeps !!

B

brite

oh sorry your an alb you tolerate that lame kind of shit and keep take when you know there is going to be more poeple on the keep than there are people able to defend in in there whole realm..... im sorry.... guy u wanna relic raid now ? feel free hurry before people log on and get chance to defend

S

shadowz

and the time ,,,,,, you are defending a keep 6 am in the morning does that make you any better ? HMM

S

shadowz

so we cant take keeps coz it's no1 inside the keep ? is that a rule or something ?

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by brite
oh sorry your an alb you tolerate that lame kind of shit and keep take when you know there is going to be more poeple on the keep than there are people able to defend in in there whole realm..... im sorry.... guy u wanna relic raid now ? feel free hurry before people log on and get chance to defend

roflmao

you rock!

IT A FEKIN KEEP!!!!11
I would understand your whine if it was a relic, but a keep ffs...

B

brite

Originally posted by shadowz
yes we're loosers for retaking our keeps !!

we took that keep fair and square and then fought a loads of you even when you got the gates down it was fun, but you don't care about that, you dont want fun keep defenses or take you just want df or whatever, you could have left it til later and then had a decent fight maybe get a few rp. But by doing this you make people think why bother taking keeps when some lame ass albs are gonna log on at 6am and take them when we cant defend.....

B

brite

and the time ,,,,,, you are defending a keep 6 am in the morning does that make you any better ? HMM

its called me seeing guard spam and trying my best and messageing anyone i can see out of the 39 people online who can defend the keep

S

shadowz

tbh I dont like to take keeps ,, but I need df to farm cash and no action in emain at this time .
would you like a large cop of STFU ?

B

brite

would you like a large cop of STFU ?

did you mean cup ? gotta brush up on that typing

and no thanks im kinda drowning in your bullshit atm

O

old.Atrox

did you mean cup ? gotta brush up on that typing

and no thanks im kinda drowning in your bullshit atm

and again IT A KEEP!
gather 2fgs and retake it.

O

old.TeaSpoon

There are two options:

Leave it there, and continue getting farmed.

OR

Take it when its at its weakest to stop the former.

And jesus, you've done it to us too :great:

E

ele

Loosers

erm pot calling kettle black?? Mids took berks of us at 02.40 am GMT this morning..and you call us losers?? I know cos i tried to defend.

and yes i did help with the retake =)

E

ele

Loosers
and btw loosers is spelt LOSERS..sorry couldn't help pointing that out after you flamed someone for a typo.

M

maxgirth

Loosers

Afaik this game can/will be played 24/7/365, there is no, last one logging off from realm, turn the lights off plz, I may be wrong though.

N

Nightchill

sigh

hypocritical.. iirc mids retook nottmoor twice last week at 4am.. don't think we really made any whiney posts about it..

C

Cybwyn

So, same thing could be said about the Mids who retook Blendrake at 4am one morning last week then retook Nottmoor at 4am the following morning.

Sorry for not waiting until 7pm tonight so you could pour 80 mids into there and farm us. :(

Y

yelisar_volunte

Loosers

<yawns>

<dismiss>

I think this is one of the post +1

Note: is always the mids doing this kind of post... Even when they get they arse kicked by alb... so lame.

Note: proud to be an Alb.. we dont whine like the real losers: B*R*E

To Derric: indeed popcorn is always nice! <gives Derric a grogg>

S

Scunner

we took that keep fair and square and then fought a loads of you even when you got the gates down it was fun, but you don't care about that, you dont want fun keep defenses or take you just want df or whatever, you could have left it til later and then had a decent fight maybe get a few rp. But by doing this you make people think why bother taking keeps when some lame ass albs are gonna log on at 6am and take them when we cant defend.....

Oh someone is throwing their toys out the pram again.

Albs did try and retake Beno i think you will find and although we died after getting both doors down its the most realm points ive ever seen alb make of a keep offensive.

As it failed peak time it made sense to take it early rather than give u mids realm points and get farmed. Dont come on here calling albs lame its just not being bloody stupid and getting farmed.

Go make another post and cry just because u didnt get the realm point fest u wanted. Its a keep inside our realm and how we choose to retake defend is up to us. You want realm points go find them.

P

Phelicia

Re: Re: Hi Albion at Beno

Originally posted by ele
and btw loosers is spelt LOSERS..sorry couldn't help pointing that out after you flamed someone for a typo.

Pwned osv. Don't think we'll be seeing "brite" post in this thread again, she'll have to face the humiliation :)

L

lubbock

I think its very fair thise whine, so lets all agree that keep takes may only happen between 9-10 bst and to avaoid Zergs there may only be 1fg in each frontier so we will need some good planning....

What kind of whine thread is this, buhuhuhhu they took back their own keep, Have a cookie and go home and cry more nOOb.

I agree with Yelisar, why is it always the middies that whines about Zerges, we albs get Zerges constantly and we dont whien little little girls (Sry to all females here :) ).

So find something proper to whine about.

Sry about the harsh language im just gotta get some things of my chest :)

S

Sharma

riiiight, other realm takes a keep, other realm gets its, nobody else cares, go take it fucking back?

So fucking what because of the time?

its takable WHY NOT TAKE IT?

cant say mids and hibs havent took a keep at early morning so stfu.

Users who are viewing this thread