hhmmm oh my god

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Update :) i had my suspicion about this one... She started chatting to me via fb messages and we then went onto skype and she done some vid chats with me... Even though she is from florida and 30 year old her english was not great (mines not great either) but hers was noticeable. Her video call kept on breaking and i asked to chat live and she said her mic dont work... Fair enough... I then saw her chatting as if she was looking at some one else in the room. I asked who you chatting to and i got no answer... Then she said sorry i was talking to you but forgot about the mic not working... Her original story was that her parents are dead and that she is living with her grandma and that she was poor and unemployed... Looking at her in the pics and vids she didnt look poor at all... I found out she is in nigeria lagos... Stupid little things were obvious to me that this was suspicious to begin with... Like for example... If we both in the same room together there would of been noway she would of spoken to me or even looked at me... When i asked her about hobbies all she did was say the same thing over and over. Just odd little things didnt add up.

So i googled her name and surprise her name popped up on the scam list...

Anyway now you can all laugh at me :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You got some fap pictures and shared them, it's all good! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It was a scam that you noticed and didn't fall for. What's to laugh at?

Maybe Amphrax still agreed to pay her 50k to get 5mil later because he was in such a need to get ze poon that obvious scam was overridden by his penile unit.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
so spill all the hot boobie pix she sent you then Amphrax there's a good lad ;-)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
F*ck her, who's her friend?!

Though i see now, the orange hue of skin, they be snookies.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
What was her name so we can google it too, you know just to be safe and all.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Update :) i had my suspicion about this one... She started chatting to me via fb messages and we then went onto skype and she done some vid chats with me... Even though she is from florida and 30 year old her english was not great (mines not great either) but hers was noticeable. Her video call kept on breaking and i asked to chat live and she said her mic dont work... Fair enough... I then saw her chatting as if she was looking at some one else in the room. I asked who you chatting to and i got no answer... Then she said sorry i was talking to you but forgot about the mic not working... Her original story was that her parents are dead and that she is living with her grandma and that she was poor and unemployed... Looking at her in the pics and vids she didnt look poor at all... I found out she is in nigeria lagos... Stupid little things were obvious to me that this was suspicious to begin with... Like for example... If we both in the same room together there would of been noway she would of spoken to me or even looked at me... When i asked her about hobbies all she did was say the same thing over and over. Just odd little things didnt add up.

So i googled her name and surprise her name popped up on the scam list...

Anyway now you can all laugh at me :(

I didn't want to rain on your parade but it was waaaaaaaaaay too good to be true. Seriously, it doesn't happen.

Talhotblond is a baffling account of a mother who masqueraded as her own daughter (after taking hundreds of paedo tastic pictures of her) to lure two men on an internet gaming chat room. They were loosely co-workers who got insanely jealous and one ended up murdering the other.

A fake love triangle of three fake people that lead to a real murder. Insane.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Yes i re
I didn't want to rain on your parade but it was waaaaaaaaaay too good to be true. Seriously, it doesn't happen.

Talhotblond is a baffling account of a mother who masqueraded as her own daughter (after taking hundreds of paedo tastic pictures of her) to lure two men on an internet gaming chat room. They were loosely co-workers who got insanely jealous and one ended up murdering the other.

A fake love triangle of three fake people that lead to a real murder. Insane.

Yes i remember this i watched the documentary about that... Was interesting and disturbing that a mum could do that to her own daughter

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unlucky old bean, but don't let it put you off! (y)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
F*cking Nigeria, what is it with them and scamming? Really...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yes but, suprises me still how people can fall for shit.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
But only the other day I recieved £227,551 in funds from a Nigerian Prince as recompense for me lending him my bank account.
If I have all of your bank account details I will transfer some money over. Legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom