hhmmm oh my god

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Out of all the people :( this girl is chatting to me... why me??? because im not very confident at the moment... I think this might be a piss take :( what to do...

424359_105152506300398_1573251894_n.jpg

427294_105153519633630_1753127253_n.jpg

oh my.jpg

she is just oh my god...

I thought you guys might like her :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Is it on line? - Could be a piss take, also could not be a piss take.

I think I speak for the rest, Grow a pair, meet her, fuck her, good steps.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The only thing better would be winning the Eurolottery then eating a big bacon sandwich while doing Anna Kornikova doggy style. What are you thinking about? You're only young once. Get in there ffs.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Worst thing she can say is "I'm still pre-op."

*as she climbs off you*: "Yeah, just what I thought, your Dad IS a better fuck. Bigger dick too. Oh well. That'll be £200"

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The worst thing she could say might be "I just played you a video on Skype to make you think I'm real and now I'm going to convince you to do norty things on your webcam while I secretly record it and then I'm going to blackmail the shit out of you".

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I would like to smack her round the face with a trout the pouting bitch. Why do women pout. Apart from that she looks nice, get her pumped. ;)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Pout aside, she looks high maintenance. This can be a good or a bad thing depending on your point of view.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pump and leave. It'll do your confidence the world of good.

Do not, for ANY reason, think you're going to have a relationship. Just get some sex in. Be chilled. The chances of finding the new love of your life right now is a big fat zero - 'cause you're not ready for it.

Pork it. But take some time off.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
give her my number and I'll chat her up for you.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Out of all the people :( this girl is chatting to me... why me??? because im not very confident at the moment... I think this might be a piss take :( what to do...

View attachment 10525

duck_web.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
give her my number and I'll chat her up for you.

Though knowing you, you'd show up at her door as you planned with her and then realize you didn't actually contact her at all in the first place :giggle:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
This thread is totes hilair. Tonight im going to hook up with some girls in my area (anonymous proxy)! I cant wait!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Pout aside, she looks high maintenance. This can be a good or a bad thing depending on your point of view.
High maintenance? I don't think Amph is going to jump straight into another relationship.. The only maintenance is a piece of rubber and a smack on the bottom when he's done with her

Edit. She looks like the kind of girl who just loves sucking cock, so get her to suck your cock.. She will love it!

opticle

Part of the furniture
So what happened with this ? Was she real ? Where was this person found ?

Strangely these people never have webcams..

If it was real life, dude, go for it and who cares :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom