hhmm - thinking

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
shermi was always a dickhead, before patch too. It's very zzz atm indeed, every hunter you find, just insta-fz/ps/purge garotte and runs away to his friends. The only enemy solo stealther i found today was gaer, thats all.

What about me :ninja:

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I add with my ranger, and people add to me. My others chars are another history, and if people can´t understand it is no my problem. I need all with all chars to m8 than is adder with a caster but solo with a infil/sb/warrior etc? i think than no, but if people want add to my others chars, is her chance i make the same when see this people then =).

Omg my english sucks!

youve ALWAYS added on em afaik

Lethul

FH is my second home
Good i don´t have purge!! and friends? in beno bridge with tons of mids and albs?

more of 800k last week going solo (adding to all ofc because all add to me) and more of 200 solo kills, are you one of my solo kills? you can grats me for my r8 then xD.

Atm respec is for nuxto, imco, vforeradsadasdas (r4 shadowblade xD) and my always lovely theodon/jirandon, other people need to be pwned.

i thought we were friends :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
shermi said:
Atm respec is for nuxto, imco, vforeradsadasdas (r4 shadowblade xD) and my always lovely theodon/jirandon, other people need to be pwned.

Thought I had gave you some good fight aswell? Even though I'm never going to win against you I always try my best and been real close a few times.

- English -

Resident Freddy
its pointless to solo, like fighting a duo/trio isnt hard enough now its rare any1 is lower than rr5...

I prolly wont solo again, wasting my time

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
:eek: pointless soloing? it's great imo, just that berk beno irvr sux so hard.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I ran around looking for you for 10 min after netcode said you were at stone but didnt find anything at all :(

I dont think rvr is too bad atm. I get both solo fights and bigger chaotic fights (which i often find more fun tbh). Sure sometimes it sucks to have a duel and it gets ended by 2*900 shots by a random scout but hey, its just a game :)

I'm always there usually if I'm in hadrian, I tend to stay away from the bridge.
I need everything up including remedy and celerity to kill you though ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
What about me :ninja:

that backstab was evil! I was in the middle of drinking a cup of coffee, then I got backstabed, nearly spilled it on the keyboard :) I posted that before I met you, so dont hold any grudges pls! :D

btw netcode, soz for the backstab today, was mad f8 skillz by me :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
that backstab was evil! I was in the middle of drinking a cup of coffee, then I got backstabed, nearly spilled it on the keyboard :) I posted that before I met you, so dont hold any grudges pls! :D

btw netcode, soz for the backstab today, was mad f8 skillz by me :D

Hehe i dont mind its np :> I gladly give my rps to you :>

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I add with my ranger, and people add to me. My others chars are another history, and if people can´t understand it is no my problem. I need all with all chars to m8 than is adder with a caster but solo with a infil/sb/warrior etc? i think than no, but if people want add to my others chars, is her chance i make the same when see this people then =).

Omg my english sucks!

im always solo, but your to much of a fcktard to bother and jsut zerg your way through rr's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom