hhmm - thinking

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok if this situation on Dyvet carries on where its almost if not impossible to solo. I will start to duo and the question is who would duo with me in the frontier.

Minstrel Priority
Scout Second Priority

Amphrax/Arauddry

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Ok if this situation on Dyvet carries on where its almost if not impossible to solo. I will start to duo and the question is who would duo with me in the frontier.

Minstrel Priority
Scout Second Priority

Amphrax/Arauddry

you can duo with my NS and lets kill those fucking adding/zergings cockheads in all 3 realms :flame:

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Just have patience. The idiot archer FotM wallys will soon tire of the adding and zerging. It will die down soon enuff. And the IRvR area will change eventually

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Minstrel Priority
Scout Second Priority

Amphrax/Arauddry

Dunno what your talking about, solo rvr is the best it's ever been for me.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno what your talking about, solo rvr is the best it's ever been for me.

ofc you think that when you only fight easy targets! i was trying to duel you all evening yesterday with Ewylin and you just ran away all the time :(:(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ofc you think that when you only fight easy targets! i was trying to duel you all evening yesterday with Ewylin and you just ran away all the time :(:(

Ye bards are overpowered bastards!!

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Ye bards are overpowered bastards!!

indeed :( didnt got 1 fight yesterday.. everyone was running away :(
think i will reroll :(

maybe respec my chanter to enchantment :flame:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rr7 mos5 scout signing up, respec to bm araudry! :D

swed, hope you like Reflex Attack 3 on my merc :D

oh I have a minstrel as well, and an inf, any stealth char!

kivik

Part of the furniture
Just stay out of the zergy areas. No easy RP archers to be had but atleast you'll get solo fights, if that's what you are looking for :)

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
rr7 mos5 scout signing up, respec to bm araudry! :D

swed, hope you like Reflex Attack 3 on my merc :D

oh I have a minstrel as well, and an inf, any stealth char!

need to find my BM temp for this patch... had it on my bb comp and it crashed few weeks ago :( gonna fix the temp then we gonna fight :p:p bm temp i have now is over 1,5 year old based on DS stuff :(

gonna be lots of fun :p we allways have nice fights :p

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to say solo action has been more then good imo :) Have had alot of nice 1vs1 fights the last week. Cheers all! :worthy:

/Fotis

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Never been more pissed at playing solo than I have been today and yesterday.

This is the lowest it's been for me.

Every single time I pop a stealther, I get assjammed by mid casters or tanks..

Same shit with Shermi.. I added on you for one reason, and that's cause you're playing like a shithead atm.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
shermi was always a dickhead, before patch too. It's very zzz atm indeed, every hunter you find, just insta-fz/ps/purge garotte and runs away to his friends. The only enemy solo stealther i found today was gaer, thats all.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i just actually cba to play atm logged in today for 20 mins or so got added on by shermi n durrell the shithead fags.
May log in tomorrow but not looking to good atm.
p.s Love 1v1's with blazors sb reotin <3 :)

illu

Part of the furniture

Minstrel Priority
Scout Second Priority

Amphrax/Arauddry

Just respec more MoS temporarily and play later or earlier in the day....

Oli - Illu

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Just respec more MoS temporarily and play later or earlier in the day....

Oli - Illu

Never tried MoS, but if I go for MoS I can't stand a chance versus other stealthers(sb's or shades).

And playing earlier or later won't work, to many idiots around no matter what time of the day it is.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Been running with mos2. That and purge 3 are, in my eyes, essencial to be competitive.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i just actually cba to play atm logged in today for 20 mins or so got added on by shermi n durrell the shithead fags.
May log in tomorrow but not looking to good atm.
p.s Love 1v1's with blazors sb reotin <3 :)

how do i select albernia realm? QQ

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
mos is shit. So what, I'll see the stealthzergs earlier? I can do that with sl as well.

/respect to the people that pull off after the adds come in and even help to get the kill. You know how you are ;)

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
shermi was always a dickhead, before patch too. It's very zzz atm indeed, every hunter you find, just insta-fz/ps/purge garotte and runs away to his friends. The only enemy solo stealther i found today was gaer, thats all.

Good i don´t have purge!! and friends? in beno bridge with tons of mids and albs?

more of 800k last week going solo (adding to all ofc because all add to me) and more of 200 solo kills, are you one of my solo kills? you can grats me for my r8 then xD.

Atm respec is for nuxto, imco, vforeradsadasdas (r4 shadowblade xD) and my always lovely theodon/jirandon, other people need to be pwned.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Good i don´t have purge!! and friends? in beno bridge with tons of mids and albs?

more of 800k last week going solo (adding to all ofc because all add to me) and more of 200 solo kills, are you one of my solo kills? you can grats me for my r8 then xD.

Atm respec is for nuxto, imco, vforeradsadasdas (r4 shadowblade xD) and my always lovely theodon/jirandon, other people need to be pwned.

I've always given you good fights in the past on both my friar and my infiltrator.. And yet you fuck up every fight I have or kill me right after..

No wonder people add on you now a days, just look at what you have become..

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
I've always given you good fights in the past on both my friar and my infiltrator.. And yet you fuck up every fight I have or kill me right after..

No wonder people add on you now a days, just look at what you have become..

I add with my ranger, and people add to me. My others chars are another history, and if people can´t understand it is no my problem. I need all with all chars to m8 than is adder with a caster but solo with a infil/sb/warrior etc? i think than no, but if people want add to my others chars, is her chance i make the same when see this people then =).

Omg my english sucks!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I add with my ranger, and people add to me. My others chars are another history, and if people can´t understand it is no my problem. I need all with all chars to m8 than is adder with a caster but solo with a infil/sb/warrior etc? i think than no, but if people want add to my others chars, is her chance i make the same when see this people then =).

Omg my english sucks!

I never understood how people can have different playstyles on different chars.. Soloing on one, adding like a whore on the second and then zerg on the third.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Pick one and stick with it.

aika

Can't get enough of FH

Omg my english sucks!

Yeah cause I always add, but whatever, you cant play like an adding idiot on one char and like a "soloer" on another. Makes a total hypocrite out of yourself.

Lethul

FH is my second home

I ran around looking for you for 10 min after netcode said you were at stone but didnt find anything at all :(

I dont think rvr is too bad atm. I get both solo fights and bigger chaotic fights (which i often find more fun tbh). Sure sometimes it sucks to have a duel and it gets ended by 2*900 shots by a random scout but hey, its just a game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom