***hey You! Look Here! It's A Fg Levi Raid***

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
As I am retemplating my paladin and need the two levi rings I was wondering if we could gather a fg so we could do levi regularly till everyone have what they need?

I will need:

Ml10 sorc - Aika?
Ml10 sorc - Manisch
Ml10 sorc -
Theurg -
Ml10 caby -
Ml10 cler - Me
Ml10 cler - Manisch

1) This is NOT something we will do to make muchos many plats, but mostly to get what people need and we will all agree on a mutual price on the stuff that we're selling, so we don't compete with eachother.

2) I will hold all the loot till both Levis are killed. After that there will be a /lotto 100. First item goes to highest, and so on. The 5th item will go to the lowest, so the guy rolling shite can still get two decent items

3) We will kill him first on Excalibur then Prydwen straight after and then repeat the next day

4) I have set no timeplan for when we're going to do this. I want a fg before making any further plans

5) No leaving the grp before everyone have what they need!

We will most likely do it over the weekend if we can get a grp together by then. Hopefully it will be painless as I don't like pve one bit, but I need the rings and I won't pay 25+ plats for them each. After I get my rings I won't care much for all the other loot. I don't need it and I am not a pve money whore

Think that's about it? Reply here if you wanna join.. If you don't wanna join, then don't reply! It's simple ;)

Can't believe I am going to lead a pve raid! Happy hunting :(

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
if u do it sunday night or sometime next week i can come on thurg bambi :)

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
have a ml10 sorc silman plus BB (no fop) or thurg - can only make sunday or during the week

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, can bring either ml10 sorc or ml10 matter cabby WM4 + bb if you do it after 18:00 or in weekends.

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
Can bring a Thurg Ml 10 or a Cabby Ml 10
Any time mostly:)

Bridd

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I can bring a ML10 sorc Bridd and fop bb with DI2, pretty much any time requested evenings and weekend, as I also need the ring for my Scout's temp.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
can bring my sorc , but no idea what to do ;) so consider me only as replacement mate

Varghona

Fledgling Freddie
I could join with my sorcerer - Grymulv , can respec anytime if need , have bb as well
cheers

CorNokZ

Ml10 sorc - Manisch
Ml10 sorc - Anaesh
Ml10 sorc - Bridd
Theurg - CK <3
Ml10 caby - Kinetix
Ml10 cler - Me
Ml10 cler - Manisch

We will do this sunday and monday evenings at 8CET that's 7gmt.. If ppl still need some stuff we will make a run tuesday aswell at 8CET

Please report back fast if you can't make it by sending me a pm

Hopefully everyone has vent/ts which will make communication a whole lot easier.. Mic isn't really needed as long as you can hear me whine about pve it's fine!

See you all sunday at 8

uron

Loyal Freddie
shout if u need reps, im on MSN etc! can bring cabba + bb or cleric...and dun levi loads of times so i no the drill ;)

CorNokZ

Your caba is like 1l4 and you tease me all the time! Go back to zie germans :<

CorNokZ

If you don't have vent or ts I don't really care tbh.. Would just make it all a whole lot easier

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
You should swap theurg to ice wizz tbh.. theurgist is useless against levi accept for haste and dmg add ofc. but whit a fg ml9 levi would be down in 1-2 min:)

CorNokZ

Thanks for the chat this morning Arwenmyr <3

Hennegar

Fledgling Freddie
You should swap theurg to ice wizz tbh.. theurgist is useless against levi accept for haste and dmg add ofc. but whit a fg ml9 levi would be down in 1-2 min:)

Not sure how useful an Ice Wizard would be without a guard, and an earth theurgist brings PBT to the mix, which could be handy.

You are right though, not many adds get through and are generally easily dealt with by casters when they do.

uron

Loyal Freddie
just use crystal titans to hold the agro from the parasites...pets on levi and heal wen needed, easy.

CorNokZ

Yeah Alex's solos it all the time, right? :D

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Im not an alb, nor am i playing this game anymore, but ill give you guys a setup that doesn't make levi or kraken send pets or zephyrs

3x Matter cabalists, 2 clerics(1 need fop, 1 need healfont) 1 theurgist (earth)

Basicly, you use dots to kill them. 1 matter caba does single target (not spec one), 1 does spec single target dot, and 1 uses aoe dot. be sure to not have any armor with DD procs.

This setup have been used by me and my friends over 100 times on each realm with either warlocks/mentalists/cabalists, the downside of this method is that it takes 40-45mins to kill levi, but its a sure way to kill him without any problems at all.

ps. Kraken takes half the time because kraken has twice the HP.

//Noxy

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Lol...

Takes ~4 minutes to kill him with 3 Sorcs and 1 Cabby. Just need tie right pets. Matter Cabbies or any dotter are good for Kraken.

Anyway, friends turned up, can't join today, I will be on tomorrow.

CorNokZ

shout if u need reps, im on MSN etc! can bring cabba + bb or cleric...and dun levi loads of times so i no the drill ;)

You were no where to be found either in game or on msn :(

Be on tomorrow, might need you m8

CorNokZ

So when I logged in to get the raid started I see Anaesh and CK there.. I log on to FH to see if anyone canceled. I see Mani canceled one minute before the actual raid was about to start.. Yeah that pisses me off a bit, but alteast he let me know! Bridd and Kinetix.. You two decided not to show up at all nor let me hear anything from you! I even pm'd you Kinetix, but nothing happened! You two can consider yourselves out of my raid, so don't bother showing up tomorrow!

If we don't get a grp together tomorrow I'll just go buy the rings cause I cba with this shit!

MONDAY/TUESDAY'S GRP

Ml10 sorc - Manisch
Ml10 sorc - Anaesh
Ml10 sorc -
Theurg - CK
Ml10 caby - Uron
Ml10 cler - Me
Ml10 cler - Manisch

So atm we are lacking an ml10 sorc, so who ever is up for it tomorrow at 8CET/7GMT please pm me here on FH

Bridd

Fledgling Freddie
My apologies for missing last night but had other urgent business to attend to - ie, my girlfriend said I better spend some QT with her or she'd divorce me... that kind of thing, and I had not checked this post on weekend, the suddeness is a bit of a surprise. I will be in the game this evening on Bridd at 7:00 pm and will pm so see if you still want me in group.

CorNokZ

Okay I see your point m8..

As I haven't heard from any other sorc you still got the spot

CorNokZ

Same time again tonight guys!

8CET Aerus Excalibur.. First one was rather painless, but the second one ppl intended not to listen what was being told! Please listen to what you are being told and we should be able to do both levi's within 30-45mins without breaking a sweat!

Cheers and thanks to Uron for stepping in just 15mins before the raid :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers and thanks to Uron for stepping in just 15mins before the raid :)

Dont fucking give Alex anything that even remotely sounds like a compliment Anders, you know he gets illusions of greatness whenever you even do a hint of that...

What a Rookie Mistake!!!

p.s yea im bored :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom