Hey there Keanu

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I thought it was hilarious, been reading up on the story though and if its true then much respect to Keanu

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well one can imagine something utterly sad happen to them, say mother and father die in a car crash or a kid takes a dive in an unfilled pool...then have the internet take a photo of you from facebook and make fun with it.

Yes, it's a celebrity etc, but still, kinda takes the haha out of it.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Toht do you actually have any idea why he was looking sad or are you just jumping to assumptions?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht do you actually have any idea why he was looking sad or are you just jumping to assumptions?

Not the point, i think he was sad his sammy didn't have mayo in it.(actually i think you don't have tohave a f*cking smile on your face to eat a sammy...this is just media bull with a well timed pic)

Point was towards the sanctification of laughing at people the internets has brought.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Actually i dont think i have laughed at it / him / his misfortune or any other pictures. They are sad. Do not think many else does either.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually i dont think i have laughed at it / him / his misfortune or any other pictures. They are sad. Do not think many else does either.

Toht just asumed so since he was lying face down laughing himself!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
erm no one is laughing at keanu, he's become a net meme celebrity!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
erm no one is laughing at keanu, he's become a net meme celebrity!

Well, could be reading too much into it and could very well be wrong. At first notion, taking a sad picture and putting it through the photoshop ringer seemed a bit fun-making and rude, if you catch my drift.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Look at what the internetz done for David Hasslehoff and Chuck Norris. They will forever be legends, maybe not for their work but they will still be legends, Keanu may be in there too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom