Hey reaverbomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Don`t you get bored at poc entrance for what 10 hours straight?It`s not even like the sceneries nice:p Oh and while im asking how do u get bcak so quick? Do u get a boat back or what?:)Anywya thnx for the rps i guess we were about even. :sex:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry some of us don`t spend every minute on here,in daoc or mummys knicker draw m8 sorry.I just asked him a question is all.Oh unless your him ofc.

majik

Banned
cry.jpg

Seriously give the PoC whine a rest, its tedious.

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Ye reaverbomb has absolutley NO skill, any1 can kill lots when camping POC with a BB, many ppl have slow pc and get long loadingtime. In that case u might be dead before u even c it... Camped Alb poc a while ago but atleast i allowed enemies to enter cave and finish loading.. and even buff up as i camped down next to mobs. I mean whats the challenge in killing unbuffed ppl that can´t even defend themself.

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
hello

Castus said:
Don`t you get bored at poc entrance for what 10 hours straight?It`s not even like the sceneries nice:p Oh and while im asking how do u get bcak so quick? Do u get a boat back or what?:)Anywya thnx for the rps i guess we were about even. :sex:

/salute to you Castus. At least you are not rude like that shiithead Majii.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
FGSS its not a whine just a question.is`nt it posible to use these forums for that purpose?:p He`s killed me and i`ve managed a couple back.Been fun i was just curious is all:)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Heheyougotboned said:

thank god you're polite and reasonable. with your tempter and language in the right place, we really admire you :rolleyes:

majik

Banned
Heheyougotboned said:

wtf.jpg

A PoC camper who made 2 threads to try and degrade my reputation is talking about rude. Oh lets read everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom