Hey, New hib here

Bacik

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
2
Hello. just started a warden on excalibur, so im looking for a guild.
current lvl is 6 and ingame name is Bacik.

ive been playing us version of daoc for about 3 years, but with work. private life and what not its hard to play during primetime there.
so ive decided to roll here once more. ( had some lowbie hibbies waay back )

im looking for a friendly and humorous guild that would take in a lowbie warden,

see yas in game

/Bacik
 

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
401
Welcome to the Hibside of the Force :)

Hope you get lucky on finding your guild.
 

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
650
Welcome to Hibernia, good luck in finding a guild that suits your needs.
One thing, you are now no longer limited by the server you are on and can join guilds on Prydwen and Excaliber.
Here is a link for a few of the guilds that were recruiting, some are not active, but a fair few are and most are friendly and helpful.
 

Ryuno

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
434
I would look up some people in Ilfirin Arda. Really friend peeps, an open guild and always someone to talk to there, get help etc. :)
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
2,325
Ryuno said:
I would look up some people in Ilfirin Arda. Really friend peeps, an open guild and always someone to talk to there, get help etc. :)
What this guy said, IA has some of the bigger tossers in it of all time! (by tossers i mean nice people ofc ;))
 

Bacik

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
2
thanks for all the quick replies. im now a proud member of Ilfirin Arda
 

Punishment

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
8,604
Bacik said:
thanks for all the quick replies. im now a proud member of Ilfirin Arda
Good stuff ... w/o a doubt the most fun guild on Hib cluster ... 100% Nice people ... all my toons that aint in Post Mortem are in IA and its always nice to know that i have a home there :D

P.S. Bite my hairy arse Soul+Bira !!!!!
 

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
615
Punishment said:
Good stuff ... w/o a doubt the most fun guild on Hib cluster ... 100% Nice people ... all my toons that aint in Post Mortem are in IA and its always nice to know that i have a home there :D

P.S. Bite my hairy arse Soul+Bira !!!!!
ooowww how times have changed you used to say that about CLA there again you were a member about 8 times in total i think :) and add in about 3 times in fantasy also

but yes IA are a good bunch of peeps
 

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
2,478
Well what can I say Puni, Adla & Shiv....F-O-A-D :kissit:

The tongue is for special occasions - their isn't anyway I could get through Puni's hairy anal tangleweed without napalm and a strong will to napalm again :p
 

Punishment

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
8,604
kiliarien said:
Well what can I say Puni, Adla & Shiv....F-O-A-D :kissit:

The tongue is for special occasions - their isn't anyway I could get through Puni's hairy anal tangleweed without napalm and a strong will to napalm again :p
Hahaha <3

P.S. Abit too much detail there Bira meight ... are joo stalking me ??? :(
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom