hey guys need hib 8person grp help

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
im from alb/pryd and thinking of getting some friends and starting a 8person hib grp here. what would best setup be for a pbaoe pve/and then pvp grp please guys
i was firstly thinking:
1. drood
2. drood
3. mana chanter
4. mana eld
5. bard
6. warden
7. s/s hero
8. s/s hero/champ for guard
what do you think please:)
thanks in advance

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Way over the top in healing terms, could easily drop one of the healer types possibly two and fit in either damage or rogue classes. With a couple of PB classes nothing really lasts long enough to do much in the way of damage. :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

drop a drood for a ani perhaps?hmm or a bm...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
swap tanks to one bm (shieldspec for pve or sth) and a hero or champ (hybrid) if you're going to pvp aswell

if pve only, drop some healing ye

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

will be for both tbh
so hows this sound:
1. drood
2. drood ( 2 main healers are necessary imo for rvr instas etc and spec boofs)
3. mana chanter
4. mana eld
5. warden
6. bard
7. s/s hero
8. BM (spec shield til 40 perhaps? and respec to dw spec after)

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
for rvring imo u need 3 pbaoes, i would change the: 8. s/s hero/champ for guard. for an other mana eld i guess, and counting that you will have hero with shield on and bg (switching both if needed) and warden doing bg and healing. only bad is that then u miss bane-cheat ml and static tempest.. so im not sure 100%.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Zelh said:
for rvring imo u need 3 pbaoes, i would change the: 8. s/s hero/champ for guard. for an other mana eld i guess, and counting that you will have hero with shield on and bg (switching both if needed) and warden doing bg and healing. only bad is that then u miss bane-cheat ml and static tempest.. so im not sure 100%.

Champs get Static tempest fyi.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:

that comes from a rr10 player? :m00:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

yes, but will be starting from 20:) + i will be the bard^^ sorry

vintervargen

Banned
drood
drood
warden
bard
hero
hero
manachanter
manaeld

then you can grapple 3 evul mids in rvr and let casturs keel :-ooo

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
Champs get Static tempest fyi.

of course they do, thats why i said i was not sure of changing a champ for an other pbaoer. also champs has banelord ml which is great.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
swap tanks to one bm

@ vodka, your opinions can be as different as you like than mine, i come from camlann and i guess there things are really different than here. what i can see on your comment: for what u want a blademaster in a pbaoer grp? im talking about RvR not pve - having a champ instead of a bm gives you the same ml: banelord, but increases your chances to win counting Static tempest and can also be used as an other shield for the casters. (yep, bms can also be specced in shield, but he hasnt any good special RA for pbaoes, like static tempest is).

:m00:

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
lalalalaalalla

Heroine
Champ
Bm
Light Eld
Dr00d
Dr00d
Wardu
Bard0rZ!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:

tell me where they want a pb group for rvr?

best balanced group in rvr is probably support + champ/bm/eld/chanter

for beating the top mid groups its better to swap champ for a hero and grapple4tw, or run 3 bm 1 eld

running 3 mages in current state of rvr is suicide

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
Banelord >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pb grp Zelh. Its no camlan, ppl know how to do rvr xD

Vf 3bm4tloseeeeeeee!
Vf Grapplehero 4tloseeeeee!!

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
welaaa my gimpie celt friend :) yea thats why im a bm^^

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
tell me where they want a pb group for rvr?

best balanced group in rvr is probably support + champ/bm/eld/chanter

for beating the top mid groups its better to swap champ for a hero and grapple4tw, or run 3 bm 1 eld

running 3 mages in current state of rvr is suicide

glad vf saw this thread b4 me xD

Punishment

Resident Freddy
As Vodka said 3 cassters in any grp atm is suicide , simply because now every good rvr fight starts with both sides blowing sos , and having 3 casters is impossible when u have un-cced mid tanks running havoc and im sure a bd in the back lifetapping the bejasus outta ure support.

Best current hib rvr setup atm is :

Bard<must be soljourner>
Warden<must be battlemaster ml8 > to bg the 2 droods and whoever else when needed ....also helps if its Tobes ^^
Druid 44nurt 31 reg spec ..... for total grp independant buffing and spreadheal overpoweredness..
Druid...scroll up ... im lazy
Hero<must be battlemaster ml8 and share bg duty with warden> hybrid spec to dish out damage when needed and yes ... i dont care what u camlann hippies think ... lw>cs
Blademaster <ml10 banelord>
Blademaster <ml10 banelord>
Light eld...or ...a frontal pb specced bainshee , as the OP abs buff is totally suited to a tank grp setup

Thats my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom