Hey guys been a long time!

WRLadonna

Loyal Freddie
Hello guys if you don't know me i am the guildmaster of white rose we use to play Daoc a long time ago on Excal , At this time we are trying to get in to Warhammer online beta and we need all the help we can get , To get in to the beta we need as many Votes as possable to stand a chance to get in So if you don't mind helping out we would apprcatate it very much ,

The URL below is a direct link to the voting screen if you could Vote yes for us that would be great!

http://www.warhammerlinks.com/index.php?do=votes&id=101

If you have anymore question on this matter please pm on these fourms or come and visit our website http://wow.the-white-rose.net/

To help our chances more if you play in a cyber cafe or work if you could vote from as many loctions as possble that would increase our chances no end i thank you all again on helping us to get our goal.

Kind regards Ladonna

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Heya Ladonna, remember your healer in OF :)

Did vote, good luck :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
voted yes, gl with getting in, wish i could play the beta.

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
Omg nice to see u friend!!! :>

One of the best healers and leaders :worthy:

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
hi Ladonna :)

casted my vote for you. Good luck and maybe we see on another again in WAR.

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see you Ladonna also played with u in WR on WOW for a bit but not my thing voted yes

Himse

FH is my second home
Hey Dave! voted yes ofc.

Will be seeing you in WAR.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
got my vote, thought you were the WR from prydwen, but nm would have voted for you anyway!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Was going to vote, but as theres nothing to say what Im voting for on that site, and the disclaimer at the bottom says
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited or Mythic Entertainment.
I wont.

Good luck anyway, but afaik, getting into the beta is down to Mythic and their own system which chooses people from the sign up list. Correct me if I am wrong tho and Ill gladly vote.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Whoodoo said:
Was going to vote, but as theres nothing to say what Im voting for on that site, and the disclaimer at the bottom says I wont.

Good luck anyway, but afaik, getting into the beta is down to Mythic and their own system which chooses people from the sign up list. Correct me if I am wrong tho and Ill gladly vote.
its not all random. They are letting some guilds come in before the open beta. But that site, as you said, will have no influence on who, as its GoA/Mythic/GW that got the power.

WRLadonna

Loyal Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Was going to vote, but as theres nothing to say what Im voting for on that site, and the disclaimer at the bottom says I wont.

Hey mate long time no see :) Well you might be correct but Beware was taken in to the beta and it does not hurt to not vote mate :) Anyways thanks to all the peeps that have supported us so far please keep up the votes as its a long time till the beta is released!

Btw monty says hi :D

Ladonna

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Ladonna and Monty! :D

Hope you get in to the beta. Have fun in WAR! ;D

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
ol'school DAoC'er and x-member of WR voted yes ;)

If you do get the luck to play the beta, please keep us updated with screenshots then! I take we're plenty out there that are interested in WAR :)

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
you have my vote too!
ladonna ... just a name, but brings OF rvr pictures in my head.. didn't know u ;) only as a leader!

gl!

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
WR prydwen here, and voted YES ofc, gl with warhammer beta.
Imagine it's like a year away for me to join in the game thou :(

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
LoL Lado long time no see or speak for that matter:).
Don't come here and scam players haha:fluffle:
Woted for u ofc:)

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
Monty was the factor for me you get my wote, gl in furure and MOnty sawadee cap , sabai di mai?

ROLF ERIKSON
"waiting Thane"
RS

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
I always say yes to whatever ladonna says:sex:

voted yes for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom