Hey guys, Anyone giving away a guest pass?

Siktifil_Pis_Siker

Fledgling Freddie
I really need to try the game on my laptop if it is playable since I will often be moving next year so wont have home pc for a year and also want to try the game then buy it... I would really appreciate if any of you guys got a guest pass which isn't used ...

Cheers :cheers:

Siktifil_Pis_Siker

Fledgling Freddie
no1 fancy helping me to see the game before I buy it please? :( All I want is to try it out before paying 50 euros..

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
These forums are very quiet (compared to the official ones and the Camelot ones), plus the free-passes only came with the second edition so there are perhaps not that many floating around.

Try the official forums at www.wow-europe.com/en (direct forum link is http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/ )

PS. The fact these are relatively quiet is reason I visit them :)

T

ThePainMaker

I got a guest pass going spare, but you need the install CDs to install it, which (unless your mate has CDs) means u already bought the game ?

Pain

Siktifil_Pis_Siker

Fledgling Freddie
no i am still downloading it from a program called azureus with a torrent link or something

oh and thepain would u please check your pm :drink:

Naew i wanted to try that on those forums but cant post there unless i buy the game i guess :(

Siktifil_Pis_Siker

Fledgling Freddie
i downloaded and installed it now but it is us-version and it is patching atm, how can i change it to eu-version? do i need to change realmlist.wtf file? but how please some1 help... And i still need a guest cd key if any1 got spare...

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
If its any help WoW isnt very demanding on the gfx, which makes it run pretty good on most laptops as i understand. I know several people played it on laptop when i still played anyway. If its a newer model that meets the spec demands of the game you shouldnt have any problem, and in any case its not *that* much money if you just buy it and try it.

Siktifil_Pis_Siker

Fledgling Freddie
i just wanna try first like i said, it's not about money, it is about wasting it sometimes. all i need is this guest cd key but whatever nvm

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
AFAIK you can't patch the US version to be EU (EU patches won't work on a US version and vice versa). You have to install the correct version to start with.

I have run it on my laptop, it's playable, if a little low FPS for my liking.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Siktifil_Pis_Siker said:
all i need is this guest cd key but whatever nvm
Tell me, why should I give something I paid extra money for to you instead of someone I know; just because you cba to pay for a real version or visit someone that has the game?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well it's for the same reason you posted that reply, because you can :p

Siktifil_Pis_Siker

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Tell me, why should I give something I paid extra money for to you instead of someone I know; just because you cba to pay for a real version or visit someone that has the game?
i dont think you paid extra for guest pass key and i really dunno in real who plays world of warcraft in my land

and btw forget it, u can delete this post, gave up on wow before beginning

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
WoW runs totaly fine on my laptop(notebook) (have a top end machine mind u, and only play on laptop) but never any problems, even able to run 2 accounts

Gray

FH is my second home
2 accounts? You're able to do that now? It was one thing i liked about DiabloII was the ability to "mule" things to another character... it would be so much more useful since the ingame mail system sucks donkeys ;/

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
the ingame mail system sucks donkeys
Duh, is your name Billy no mates? if ur sending stuff to alts give it to a guild mate (if you have one) logout/login voila :twak:

and why does it suck, because it takes an hour to send/receive stuff? Better than the UK Postal service :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom