hey everyone

H

Hellforged

Omg maybe I missed em, any advice of what I should do?!

*PANIC

T

thorungla

This is the procedure to follow when you first buy the game:

1. Install Game

2. Visit http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/home.php

3. Select Subscription

4. Select Registration

5. Complete all personal information

6. Now you should receive online your Game and Subscription logins and passwords

7. The Game login and password should then allow you to run Camelot and connect to your chosen server and realm.

If you managed to not take a note of your login id's and password having registered, I would just explain send another email to them explaining this and expect either to have your first attempt at subsrcibing to be deleted allowing you to complete the form again. Or an email reply with your login id's and password information.

As for advice about servers and realms. I definitely have preferred my time playing on the Prydwen servers and have settled very happily into the realm of midgard. Although in the interest of balance, Hibernia could benefit from more people as both Albion and Midgard outnumber them. Although being new to any realm you may prefer to play where there are more people to meet and group with, at least until you get used to the world you are soon to enter.

H

Hellforged

Thanks for the advice...yeah I really feel like an idiot.

Ive mailed them and I havent got any reply yet.

-Hellforged

G

Garnet

Dont worry there is still alot of people you can group with :)

N

)nick(

We have all got to start somewhere.

/me crawls back under his rock

H

Hellforged

Still no reply from them....anyone knows how much time it takes them to reply usually?

Thanks

-Hellforged

M

~Mobius~

Took them 3 hours to reply to my request for a password, though i think that was automated, so not sure. :)

H

Hellforged

What EXACTLY did you write?

P.S dont wanna sound blunt, im kinda late here and I gotta get this settled =]

L

liste

what email did you write to?

there's quite a few ways to go about all this.

L

liste

write them again, saying:

A: that you just bought the game, and want to register

B: that you cant register, because <list the reasons>

C: that you would like an answer saying what to do, and if something is wrong <which is not unusual>-

keep doing that until you get an answer. not much else to do im afraid.

oh, and say Problems with registering or something similar, in the topic. They sort the issues by topic i think :)

H

Hellforged

Well my 2nd topic was a Lost Password topic , whats MORE clear than THAT

(havent got a reply for that since yesterday)

P.S maybe i shouldve emailed them my CDkey aswell?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Hellforged
Funny I have this thing , when I finish typing my password, it like autocompletes that line and submitts..sumtin weird..happens to any of you?

it uses javascript to encrypt the password before submitting the form...

F

Flimgoblin

Hellforged - have you registered already?

(Filled in all your details with the cd key etc. etc.?)

If not go to the registration section rather than the account section.

If you have registered you should have game and account passwords in your inbox.

Edit: aha - I blame mornings... I see you have registered - you should have received an email. Did you put the correct email in the registration form?

H

Hellforged

I hope I did...lol, I mailed them around 5 times, if I didnt am I too fucked to get out of it?

(If I didnt type the right Email I mean)

F

Flimgoblin

hmm last I heard they send your account details by snailmail if your email ain't working :(

If it's a hotmail address or whatever - are you sure it's not full of junk and unable to receive any new emails?

H

Hellforged

Its not hotmail, dont worry...Whats Snailmail?

A

Aileanara

Its not hotmail, dont worry...Whats Snailmail?

First you write a letter using that pen and paper stuff. Then you go out in the back yard and get a bigish Snail (apparently the french/GOA keep them in thier fridge frezzers, for some reason [sorry Kemor for the stereotypical joke]). You then stuff the letter inside the snails shell (be carefull not to crack open the shell at this point). You then tell the snail where to deliver the letter. about a year or so latter the snail will arrive at the destination, at which point the recipient cracks open the snail and reads the letter :)

Sorry I couldnt help that :)
No really its a term for the normal postal delivery service.

I

inuyasha

hehe

Well hellmate =)

I have been around for 8 registerings daoc, and 6 of them have had some kinds of problems =)

Its worth it =)

Join hib and i give ya 50gold :DD

and atrox is a gimp, so dont join alb =))

MISS YOU ATROX! not seen you since i played Time at glacier giant about a year ago!

H

Hellforged

Sorry if im not keen on slang words, especially sumtin easy like SNAILmail.

And you really could help yourself.

-HF

H

Hellforged

OMG GET THIS!

They sent me an email confirming THEY GOT MY QUESTION AFTER 2 DAYS, telling me to go check on the answering progress in RightNow.

So i went to login..only with what password?

Ok, I used retrieve pass option in there, and got back a "none set" password!

So now, basically, theres no way I could ever get my pass, COOL HUH?

F

Flimgoblin

try logging in with no password
or with your cd-key as a password?

or maybe the email address you used to set up teh account...

I'm sure I read something somewhere about someone being asked to do that but I may have dreamt it.

Hrm... then again - if you got your password (that was not set) sent to your email address you must have had the right one when registering.

Have you tried re-registering with the CD-Key?

If not then email them saying that you did register and used the correct email address (which your password reminders are being sent to) however the account appears to have not been set up properly as you have no subscription account password (again according to the password reminder) and have not been sent a game or subscription login.

about all I can think of...

F

Flimgoblin

Sorry if im not keen on slang words, especially sumtin easy like SNAILmail.

And you really could help yourself.

-HF

tip: if you start flaming people for making jokes (and then giving you the info after incase you didn't notice) then it makes people less likely to help. This is not a paid helpdesk - this is a discussion board.

H

Hellforged

What?

Paid helpdesk? who said that?

Bud, like anyone else I dont like being dissed, I THANKED FRANKLY TO ANYONE WHO HELPED ME.

And if you got it someway else, than im sorry, even tho im pissed to death =].

-HF

H

Hellforged

Well logging with no pass helped for the RightNow account, but not the subscription one =], oh yeah..

F

Flimgoblin

ahh well at least you can pester from RightNow now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom