hey everyone

H

Hellforged

hey, i just bought the game..should be here in a couple of days, but I get this strange feeling(watching everyone here has atleast one lvl50 player) I donno if I did the right thing by buying it now..

What do you think?

thx

-Hellforged

F

Fafnir

Well we all been new to the game, and not all have a lvl 50 yet. :)

K

keela is

I've felt like that a few times....
1. A lot of players will be gone by the time your lvl 50.
2. Does it really matter what other people are like, if your having fun ?
3. Enjoy the game, don't worry about the others :)

H

Hellforged

Thanks guys, im looking forward to play.

-Hellforged

B

BubbleCDR

J.OI.N M.I.D.G.A.R.D
*HOLDS UP JOIN MIDGARDS BANNER*:clap:

O

old.Wildfire

I wouldnt worry about it at all, DAoC is apparently still growing, and there are chars of all levels (mains and alts) in all three realms for you to play with - its certainly not a quiet server.

J

j000 d000d

Yeah.

The first times you play DAoC are the most fun ones. :)

O

old.job

Nothing will be the same though as the early days of DAOC for me, when I could go out to Frontier and lvl 50's were like rocking horse sh1t.

You know what they should do?
Another server for alts, you can still be in your guild and see guild chat, when you get to 50 you can transfer back to original server.

Anyway welcome Hell, you'll love it.

H

Hellforged

hehe, well im waiting on the CD as we speak...I live in israel, and I ordered it from Special Reserve a week ago, thats what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere regarding E-Commerce.

Its gonna take till 21 days, So I still have time to wait, but I guess it'll be worth it.

-Hellforged

O

old.Atrox

join albion!

oh and welcome to the community... dont expect sanity or RL related topics.

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by old.Atrox
join albion!

oh and welcome to the community... dont expect sanity or RL related topics.

I prefer oranges over pears.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by old.Atrox
join albion!

Dont, its over rated and all ex albs tell tales about its "anti-social" nature ;-)

And they got too many ppl already! NERF DE NUMBERS! hehe

Come Middie m8, and say Hi when ya get here :)

N

-Nxs-

Or better still play where you want to fit your game style.

Mids, mostly melee, average IQ the same as a toaster
Hibs, mostly magic, seriously underated realm - very fun !!
Albs, a mix of both, average IQ the same as a broken toaster.

B

BubbleCDR

lol did i forget to say hi?... if i did here it is..the big word...the only word.................hi
H.I:m00:

H

Hellforged

Well, I just got it...I registered and all, and it says the account page is momentarily down, lol, I can see the seeds of hate already, I think thats where my game login and password are, right?

N

Neural Network

Don't worry about that account page thingy. Just try again every five-ten minutes until you get through.

Also do like me, go and play Prydwen/Hibernia were the grass IS greener.

No, just play what you feel is right, but I advice you to scout out the net on info on the different classes before deciding.

H

Hellforged

Sometimes it says Invalid username and password even..sometimes maintenance shit, I never got my username/password to play, damn this sux.

H

Hellforged

P.S do they send a confirmation to your email?

N

Neural Network

Yes, you do get information on your email. But it's been so long since I registered the first time, so I can't remember how it's done. Don't you get your username and password sent to your email address?

O

old.tRoG

Don't bother shouting.

Noone can hear you.

You are alone.

Alone in the vast vast wilderness of GOAs palm.

They have you were they want you.

Weak, vunerable.

Only for you to become addicted, and £6 a month to steadily flow into their bank account!!!111

It's the trap. Escape it.™

*Gets dragged away by GOAs Secret Men™*

[EDIT: And.... JOIN MIDGARD!]

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Or better still play where you want to fit your game style.

Mids, mostly melee, average IQ the same as a toaster
Hibs, mostly magic, seriously underated realm - very fun !!
Albs, a mix of both, average IQ the same as a broken toaster.

Mids, mostly assassins
Hibs, underrated by all those on such quantities of weed they think they don't need to breathe anymore, P.S: mostly casters
Albs, most assassins

H

Hellforged

Thanks, but I dont think that helps me alot...Ive sent them an email saying if I dont get a reply on this, and soon, im cancelling my account..my tolerance level is very low, I dont like to take such bull alot, Ive really never encountered such bad a company.

-Hellforged

H

Hellforged

Funny I have this thing , when I finish typing my password, it like autocompletes that line and submitts..sumtin weird..happens to any of you?

F

Fafnir

Nope, and both times when i reg. my accounts i got game log in and sub login on my screen and wrote them down in my Daoc manual. Didn't get a mail from Goa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom