Hey all :)

A

arrakeen

Hmm, i have decided ( With help form guildies ) that im best of leaving ralg inactive and start a new on hib :)

im a chicken etc yes i know :p

L

Lessurl

Good luck with the levellin and welcome to hib. :D

L

LordjOX

welcome to hib mate, suggest you don't roll a VW tho, you won't get any groups :(

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by LordjOX
welcome to hib mate, suggest you don't roll a VW tho, you won't get any groups :(

.....or hero, or blademaster, or warden, or champ, or ranger, or shade, or voidie, or animist, or light eld/ment...........

Mana chanter, bard, druid, mana ment and mana eld will get groups tho :)

A

arrakeen

Yeah i know Vw anint very group friendly but its the class i wanner play so thats ok :)

Im allrdy use to it from mid :)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by arrakeen
Yeah i know Vw anint very group friendly but its the class i wanner play so thats ok :)

VW is a good solo class, one of the best imo.

S

spankya

Originally posted by arrakeen

I dont think you realise how bad lvling is in hib atm. I have a 36 bm and have only once had a an exp group. There are literally never any groups unless u r a druid, mana mage or bard :( The only way I have got to 36 so far is by help from friends. So if you really want a VW u better get used to soloing.

Once the pet pull nerf comes in all classes should be able to lvl again, but thats still a long way off.

PS VWs arent very welcome in most RvR groups as they have no determination, so thats another downside

O

oblivion_6

if you enjoy the class m8 im sure it will be fun for you

i got obli to lv 40 ish before gettin into many grps at all and i still had loads of fun

Users who are viewing this thread