hey albs! u know that relic u got in renaris?..

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
gj posting nf piccies ;o

Had few but got deleted :( People get nostalogic with old ones anyhow. Here's the prove albs always zerg tho :p

Attack.jpg

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tilda said:
because obviously no albs have never been zerged by 2fg high RR hibs or mids camping bridges or generally addin on each other.

look......I didn't say Hibs have never zerged, but c'mon, 2fg of this RR at 2am is simply stupid and takes the piss.

At one point the group with Theoden and some other ppl ( one Lady ) gave cool fights between nGed and Behn ( I think I nearly killed my Phaseshift button when I saw the assisttrain line up besides me after bein mezzed, hehe =)) ), which was pretty cool, but then in Emain it just took the piss. Even we as hib fg managed to hit n' run kills on mids, so I can't really understand why you need 16 albs to do the same, especially with some pretty prominent members ( well I'm not gonna name people, cause that's BS and gets the flamewar going too much ).

And ofc back near Behn was only tower camping, which is zzZzzzZz aswell.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
No offence but complaining about people running 2fgs is quite rich coming from someone in TD :mad:

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
/peace brothers

have fun ingame and may MightyThor's light shine upon u all

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
We should known by now hibs never zerg or add on fights.
Kinda dated picture? See the Fat Firby Bard with the Pointy Hat in the Middle? Ebenezer is still using his lute there... looong time ago ^^

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
No offence but complaining about people running 2fgs is quite rich coming from someone in TD
Stop looking at sigs and assume stuff...
Clear the cobwebs from your "eyes"...
Try not only reading but actually grasping and understanding what's being written before you press the reply button...

:touch:

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
No offence but complaining about people running 2fgs is quite rich coming from someone in TD
Stop looking at sigs and assume stuff...
Clear the cobwebs from your "eyes"...
Try not only reading but actually grasping and understanding what's being written before you press the reply button...

:touch:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Duzic said:
No offence but complaining about people running 2fgs is quite rich coming from someone in TD :mad:

this reply has about the same intelligent content as something like: "This is like complaining about zerg if you're an alb."

I was pretty sure some Sherlock would come up with this, but maybe re-read what I wrote. I didn't mention any names/guilds or something like that to NOT have that kind of thing happen, so maybe all could stick to it?

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
take one last look at it.. coz im gonna take it. u getting too cocky for my liking and its time to open a can of whup ass and put u back in your place.

shit hits fan later today. u been given warning so no excuses when we trample your scrawny arses ok?
Hey big mouthnobrains.... still waiting to see this can of whup ass, just to give you a hint...no point taking Eras or Hurb towers or jumping albs/mids fighting at Nott the relic is in Renaris.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
dont tease liloe!! she's teh cool (assuming its a she, you can never know for sure!)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
We should known by now hibs never zerg or add on fights.

sshot104.jpg

yepp...sorry to say im guilty:p hard to hide when having a pointy hat i guess^^

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Knolan said:
dont tease liloe!! she's teh cool (assuming its a she, you can never know for sure!)

ok maybe I should clarify this, as more and more ppl also ask me ingame =)) but no, I'm male irl as some might know ( well at least those who were on TS with me ). Last time I got asked I asked back what makes me suspicios to being a girl irl....simple answer, I said "eek" and have a druid as main, hehehe =))

My friend's at uni always tease me with it ( especially when I started using my new avatar, but can't help, it looks so funny ), the buggers :p but I guess I'll have to live with that for a few years now =)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
look......I didn't say Hibs have never zerged, but c'mon, 2fg of this RR at 2am is simply stupid and takes the piss.

I agree its simply unfair that people can play the game whenever they want, how dare they play at 2am when you are solo, thats just not cricket, old boy... :fluffle:

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom