Hex & Waagh - Destruction Burlok

Kirini

Fledgling Freddie
Introduction
Hex & Waaagh! is a Destruction clan in Warhammer Online Europe on Burlok, a core RP-server. It is a clan with the purpose of bringing people together to enjoy every aspect of Warhammer Online (hereafter WAR). We hope to achieve this with PvE as well as RvR, and also with some things that have nothing to do with either of those.

Structure
H&W is run by:
Helm: The Clan Leader
Habergeons: Habergeons assist the Helm in clan decisions and the way the clan will function, as well as the day-to-day administration of the clan. Their input is most valuable, but the final decision will in the end be with the Helm. Habergeons need to have a high game attendance and be known and respected within the members. Although they need to adhere to the general ambiance of the clan, diversity in character and playstyle is appreciated. The number of Habergeons depends on the size of the clan to keep a dynamic scaling. We hope to have 1 Habergeon for every 20 Boots.
Gauntlets: All Boots are free to organise an event. However, it is necessary for a clan to have regular events and make sure everyone gets together a few times a week. Gauntlets will be the first and foremost people responsible for this.
Boots: That's YOU.

Boot fits? Come and join us on Hex & Waaagh!

Kirini

Fledgling Freddie
Code of Conduct
Members of Hex & Waaagh! will treat each other and the rest of the playerbase civil and with respect. Being an orc or under chaotic influence is not an excuse to be rude to others, unless it is of course fully in character and with the understanding of the opposite party. Should complaints arise against a member, disciplinary actions will be taken. In the event of no improvement, the member will be asked to leave the guild.

Talks about Religion, Sports and Politics often lead to heated discussions. We expect members to be aware of this and stop such discussions when anyone asks.

Members of H&W! are expected to be teamplayers. It is encouraged to adventure together as much as possible. This way we will come to know each other as people and also our various playstyles in order to get the most out of our co-operation.

Members of H&W! are expected to take part in organised clan events. Consistant inactivity without notice or explanation will not be tolerated for too long.

Members of H&W! are expected to yell "Waaagh!" at the top of their voices whenever their character scores a critical hit, be it with a spell or with a weapon ...

We have no minimum age requirement. Everyone is welcome as long as they adhere to the code of conduct. Currently the majority of members are 30+.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
wonderful, thought-through, well-organized and last but not least, very mature

the application looks very well executed Kirini, too bad i wont be joining you as im on the other side of the lake :p, but ill wish you good luck in the recruiting.

see you on the battlefield!

Kirini

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you :) In-game I am known as Wotcha the Black Orc. Kirini is more a shaman type name than a big orc name ;)

*puts on her best black orc voice*

Me see u, me wave, den me smarsh! Waaagh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom