Heroes

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Just a heads up for those of you that have not downloaded or watched on Sci-fi

Heroes starts tonight on BBC2 at 9 with a double episode.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
pissed off cos im going out. really wanted to watch it :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Good show :) End of the series was a little bit weird, but it's really worth watching all the way through.

3 months till the next series, yay.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I heard a lot of good things about Hero's and I just watched it now and they were all true. :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
3 months! brilliant

Still one of the best shows on TV i've seen every episode 7 times now muhuhuh

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Watched it last night (Sky+ ftw!!) and really enjoyed it. Lots of interesting plots and premises, and it gets you guessing from the word go.

Looking forwards to the rest of it :)

Calaen

I have 2 episodes left to watch from the series and I have been impressed, I have heard people talk about acting being poor and stuff like that but if I want oscar performance on screen I will watch Schindlers list.

The whole show from start to finish keeps you on your toes and asking questions about each character. I really enjoyed it and look forward to season two.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It does get a bit boring at times where you wish "Get on with it already!"

But that's just american TV really, like Jericho, "Ok ok, we get the problem now get to it!!"

Is it gonna start running weekly now, or in a couple of months?

Calaen

It does get a bit boring at times where you wish "Get on with it already!"

But that's just american TV really, like Jericho, "Ok ok, we get the problem now get to it!!"

Is it gonna start running weekly now, or in a couple of months?

Episodes will be shown weekly on BBC2, Season two starts at the end of September this year in the states.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Season 1 is awesome. Wish I was like all the none Sci-Fi nooblings so I could watch it for the first time again..

Bring on teh season 2!

Marc

FH is my second home
I thought it was, well, Shit. But maybe I listened to the hype too much and this is why I felt let down.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just watched the first one.

Fuck me, its brilliant! :eek:

And man, that cheerleader is fit as fuck :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not really. I didn't like the ending of series 1, but let's not get into that. So they have to do some damage control(in my mind) before i'm " a ok" with it.

Haven't seen it yet as my "tv" is not showing it properly, but will comment more when i do.

Calaen

Not really. I didn't like the ending of series 1, but let's not get into that. So they have to do some damage control(in my mind) before i'm " a ok" with it.

Haven't seen it yet as my "tv" is not showing it properly, but will comment more when i do.

Seen what heroes?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seen what heroes?

You love it and bugger it in your sleep, i think it's "ok" series, which gets a bit slow(as in, stop being so f*cking american) and i didn't like the ending for the season 1 as it was a anti-climax to say the least.

These things will never change, nothing will, no matter what your motives are for watching it or why you're watching it, but the fact is, all don't like it THAT much.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
thing is if it was a massive epic battle to the death with buildings being thrown at each other and the moon being used as a shield then how can you build from that in series 2? i think they done it perfectly tbh

Calaen

You love it and bugger it in your sleep, i think it's "ok" series, which gets a bit slow(as in, stop being so f*cking american) and i didn't like the ending for the season 1 as it was a anti-climax to say the least.

These things will never change, nothing will, no matter what your motives are for watching it or why you're watching it, but the fact is, all don't like it THAT much.

You didnt answer my question, I asked it because you tell us you didnt like the ending yet say that it is not on tv so you have not seen it. I was merely asking a question.

Oops also I thought it was a good series, but then I am a realist. No series apart from FireFly :p is ever going to be amazing every episode, Heroes did a pretty good job, it didnt constantly leave cliffhangers like Lost and you actually dicovered things about the characters. To many people want it over and done with in 2 episodes. There would be fuck all on tv if it happened like this.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
thing is if it was a massive epic battle to the death with buildings being thrown at each other and the moon being used as a shield then how can you build from that in series 2? i think they done it perfectly tbh

Didn't need to be an epic battle, but needed a bit more to be atleast fitting to the hype before it. "Oh neos, it's coming, big explosion, eeeek! I shalld estroy him! No you musn't!" *10 episodes later* "Yes i must do this!" etc etc...then final episode..final showdown...*image of a wet cloth dropping on floor*

What? That's it?

Didn't have to be epic, but should've been mroe then just "e...well."

You didnt answer my question, I asked it because you tell us you didnt like the ending yet say that it is not on tv so you have not seen it. I was merely asking a question.

Ah, it read as "What series YOU'VE been watching", you know, sarcastic'ish snipe.

Anyhoo, if you look up, i didn't say TV as such *cough* Damn this cold. I've seen series 1, but not the new episodes.

Also, i'm not saying it's a bad series, but f*ck me it's slow sometimes. REALLY slow.

Calaen

Didn't need to be an epic battle, but needed a bit more to be atleast fitting to the hype before it. "Oh neos, it's coming, big explosion, eeeek! I shalld estroy him! No you musn't!" *10 episodes later* "Yes i must do this!" etc etc...then final episode..final showdown...*image of a wet cloth dropping on floor*

What? That's it?

Didn't have to be epic, but should've been mroe then just "e...well."

Ah, it read as "What series YOU'VE been watching", you know, sarcastic'ish snipe.

Anyhoo, if you look up, i didn't say TV as such *cough* Damn this cold. I've seen series 1, but not the new episodes.

Also, i'm not saying it's a bad series, but f*ck me it's slow sometimes. REALLY slow.

Non of the new episode aer being shown until September in the states anyway, this was a just an old series bump for the people in the UK that do not have Digital tv.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
Oops also I thought it was a good series, but then I am a realist. No series apart from FireFly :p is ever going to be amazing every episode, Heroes did a pretty good job, it didnt constantly leave cliffhangers like Lost and you actually dicovered things about the characters. To many people want it over and done with in 2 episodes. There would be fuck all on tv if it happened like this.

It's one of the reasons I normally don't watch TV series on TV but buy them on DVD after they've finished and watch them in a big session where if nothing happens for an episode it's not such a big deal since you don't have to wait 7 days for the next one. It's how I watched season 1 and 2 of lost and they didn't drag nearly as much as the 3rd which I watched every week, despite season 2 being alot more random filler episodes than 3.

I never found Heroes to be THAT slow. Yeah if you were just waiting for the ending then it went on for too long, but enough happened in each episode to keep you occupied if you wern't just focused on the main plot. I agree that the ending didn't really live up to all the hype but the true test of the ending will be to see what they do with it in season 2.

I always tend to leave stuff like Firefly out of comparisons with other shows because it's very hard to judge. Every episode was excelent but it didn't have to contend with running for an extended period of time (grrr). How it would of coped in say the second series at finding new content is something we'll never know. It's almost a general fault with TV stations these days.. Instead of producing something brilliant then finding something else brilliant, it's milk the good show until there's nothing left. More shows should take the idea of faulty towers. 12 episodes only, but everyone was a pure classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom