Heroes

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
I just discovered this a few days ago on Si-Fi and OMG.

Its actually quiet good, there is a good complex plot, resonable acting and execellent effects any1 else seen it. no spoilers please im only up to episode 6 ;)

Link if any1 whats to know what it is

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i like it at first but then i just got bored with nothing really ever happent in it :( think i got to episode 9 before i stopt.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i like it at first but then i just got bored with nothing really ever happent in it :( think i got to episode 9 before i stopt.

oh you quit just before it got good, it fucking rocks!
ever since the break over christmas, the episodes have all been excellent.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Keeping up with the american episodes, and yeah I can see how it gets a bit boring at some points but the last 3 or 4 episodes have been REALLY REALLY good, there is madness to the plot :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
It's great :D

Watched episode 1 - 17 now :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Brilliant show and it has just started hitting it's stride now at episode 17.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its awesome (the japanese guy is my favourite)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Been watching it on Sci-Fi, this is the one show I don't want to actually have on my PC... Will be seeing all episodes over the next week, as my sister's other brother has them all -_-

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
gonna watch chapter 17 tonight and as said above, it gets very very good, nice links etc

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The latest episode (17) was quite..

explosive! :) :) :)

MaCaBr3

Banned
Heroes is the only series worth watching *cough* downloading *cough*.

It's new, it's exiting and compared to Lost, none of the episodes has bored me - yet -.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
what is it about?

What, the show or episode 17?

The show is about a small number of people discovering they have special powers. An Indian scientist is trying to help them, and a crazy mofo is trying to kill them. In between is a shady organization that keeps the truth from normal people by using "grey" methods.

And if you meant episode 17...

It's about Mr. Radiactive Man and Mr. Mindreader taking the Bennets hostage until Mr. Bennet reveals the truth. We also get to find out some stuff about the history of Mr. Bennet and Mr. Invisible, and their boss.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
cool how every month or so someone on fh discoveres heroes and makes a thread about it :D

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Airs on BBC two in June also.

Episode 17 was good, not as good as 16 though I think. ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
its awesome (the japanese guy is my favourite)

Aye, he is by far my favourite character. Just the humour built around him, and Ando was a great part of the show so far :) Cant wait till episode 18!

p.s. Now I trying to remember, the bus driver in the episode (16 was it? ) Was that Stan Lee, Im sure it was but forgot to go back and have a look

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Its a quite interesting serie.. Esp. about the organisation mr.bennet works for, cant make up my mind about them.. Episode 15 SUCKED, almost lost my faith in Heroes, but I was dead wrong. Last two episodes rocked.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Heroes does indeed rock :)

Watched all 17 eps so far. Makes me look forward to Mondays.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
thats the worst thing about Heroes... it makes you look forward to monday, but still you don't want it to become monday cause you have to go back to work then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom