Heroes

Keitan

Banned
Heroes :) Good show its on in america at the moment :) its about some super heroes who have powers :) Like the Japenese Man can bend time and go into the future and stuff :) Claire is invisible and cannot die :http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/ very good show! DL and watch if you can ! not out until june in Britan :S

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Great great show, has been picked up for a full season after doing good ratings. :) Heroes and Jericho are two of the best American shows in a long time to be honest.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
mm never heard of Jericho (apart form the superhero in Teen Titans)

Keitan

Banned
Alan said:
mm never heard of Jericho (apart form the superhero in Teen Titans)

:) i was getting a feeling after i posted this that (n000 im gonna get banned again :S )

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It looks good, got a Tru Calling "i can tell this is gonna be good" feel about it!

Keitan

Banned
Bahumat said:
It looks good, got a Tru Calling "i can tell this is gonna be good" feel about it!

Same :) the comic is good :) btw do you guys think Claires dad is Cyler?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im on the '3rd Part' as they call it, so im not sure who you mean yet.

love the guy from Tokyo haha

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Been watching it since the start and I like it very much!

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

Out of curiousity, has Tru Calling gotten a reprieve? I thought that it had been dropped after the first series, but I see now that there is actually a second series.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dantares said:
Out of curiousity, has Tru Calling gotten a reprieve? I thought that it had been dropped after the first series, but I see now that there is actually a second series.

The show got canned halfway through filming the 2nd series, the fans had such an uproad the makers decided to release a DVD with the 6ish recorded episodes from season 2.

You dont get all of series 2 but it was really good!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Thx alot for the headsup on this :D just watch the first 2 episodes :D damn looks very nice :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
fs Gamah stop making me laugh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom