Heroes

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Something thats coming onto TV in the 'States soon...

Check it here

Also, heres a caption

masthead_heroes.jpg

Looks good ;)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
ohh may have to watch that - sounds interesting

Aada

Part of the furniture
Will probably get pulled after 5 episodes because they tried to do something different other then reality tv.

Then they will have the cheek to bring the DVD out at a full £40 price with an awsome fucking 5 episodes on as the COMPLETE SERIES.:puke:

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Aada said:
Will probably get pulled after 5 episodes because they tried to do something different other then reality tv.

Then they will have the cheek to bring the DVD out at a full £40 price with an awsome fucking 5 episodes on as the COMPLETE SERIES.:puke:

Doubt it, they've seen the market is going to be quiet for a bit so the ratings should shoot up. :twak:

The only issue I have, after a bit of thought... is does it not remind you of The 4400? (which has got a little boring now) :eek7:

Still going to give it a try anyway :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
Dreamor said:
Doubt it, they've seen the market is going to be quiet for a bit so the ratings should shoot up. :twak:

The only issue I have, after a bit of thought... is does it not remind you of The 4400? (which has got a little boring now) :eek7:

Still going to give it a try anyway :p

Don't doubt anything.. UK/EU has nothing to do with ratings for shows in America.. so if the ratings suck over there kiss goodbye to your lovely new show. :twak:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
It's going to flop.

How can you not save the world when you can paint the future?

"Wow! I can manipulate the future to do my every whim - This power must never be abused!"... Bullshit.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Aada said:
Don't doubt anything.. UK/EU has nothing to do with ratings for shows in America.. so if the ratings suck over there kiss goodbye to your lovely new show. :twak:

Not strictly true, if they have the ratings over here and can 'sell' something to the public they will continue to make it.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
It's going to flop.

How can you not save the world when you can paint the future?

I think they actually meant literally, not figuratively. Notice he's an artist, I think he paints things that have yet to happen.

Sar

Part of the furniture
It'll get canned after half a season.

Which is a pity, because it appears interesting.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I'm an idiot, and I can't see. When does it actually start?

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Clown said:
I'm an idiot, and I can't see. When does it actually start?

Some info here

Looks like September 25th 2006

The link above also includes some short background stories...

Whipped

Part of the furniture
The day before my birthday :)

I think it looks like this is going to be a X-Men type series, but it'll run like a soap :)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
The pilot episode for this show has been leaked. If you have the means then grab it. I've just finished watching it and this is going to be fucking fantastic!!! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
U.S TV is in a sad state at the moment and really needs more shows like this. It is quite sickening that shows like Deadwood and Rome are getting cancelled just so the networks can make more cheap trashy reality shows and crappy teen dramas that no one gives a damn about.

First Firefly, then Deadwood and Rome. What next? Thank god Sci-Fi channel produce Stargate themselves and it delivers very solid ratings for them year after year, I don't think I could cope if that was cancelled as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Whipped said:
The pilot episode for this show has been leaked. If you have the means then grab it. I've just finished watching it and this is going to be fucking fantastic!!! :D

Any clues on where it can be found? All the usual suspects are coming up empty :(

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I thought Rome had been renewed for a second series sometime at the end of 2007?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
cHodAX said:
U.S TV is in a sad state at the moment and really needs more shows like this. It is quite sickening that shows like Deadwood and Rome are getting cancelled just so the networks can make more cheap trashy reality shows and crappy teen dramas that no one gives a damn about.

First Firefly, then Deadwood and Rome. What next? Thank god Sci-Fi channel produce Stargate themselves and it delivers very solid ratings for them year after year, I don't think I could cope if that was cancelled as well.

Scifi should get more shows on board :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Whipped said:
I thought Rome had been renewed for a second series sometime at the end of 2007?

Yep but they stated there will be no 3rd season because of rising costs. What they never mention is that Rome sold very well around the world and turned a small profit, the greedy twats just wanted bigger profits.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched the pilot and it seems very interesting. Quite Lost'ish with its character crossovers etc. :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just watched it, pretty impressed and they could take the story to lots of interesting places. Looking forward to the first series now.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ali Larter was looking very yummy-licious in that strip scene as well, shame there was no hooter action! :D

Yaka

Part of the furniture
when news of this series first came out i thought it would be cheesy. but its not
the ending of the first ep is ace. is it just me or is the first ep abit similar to unbreakable

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Apparently the original screener that was sent out to review was actually 2 episodes back to back. But only the first hour has been released.

The second epsiode is supposed to deal with some terrorist attack.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
They ripped off the music from Batman Begins - cheeky bastards!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
> ep4

It's got potential.

Did the cheerleader's mum tell her to bring her "fanny" downstairs? :eek7:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yep she did

looks like the time portal dude is bad ass time hopping ninja. and this scar sounds intresting

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Escape said:
> ep4

It's got potential.

Did the cheerleader's mum tell her to bring her "fanny" downstairs? :eek7:

You know that fanny in the US is just 'bum' right? That's why their 'fanny packs' are not what you might think.

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom