hero vid hosted

cmr

Banned
when are you going to stop making an ass of yourself in this thread kagato

basically your whining on him because of farming farming the alb zerg at a bridge they are too stupid just to go round, and you are one of those albs that goes that way..... with no other reason except.... it has towers on it so i must stay as close as possible to a tower?

dont know where you got this ego from as all you have done is aparently "solo" near other albs

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
When he is so desperate for rps that'll he'll chase soloers all the way to beno gate into the guards with his full group, quite frankly, he deserves the negativity.
You can't act the twat like that then expect people to say, ooh wow, well done.

Well and now your resorting to lying aswell to cover up your act, your a fking prick, thats all you are, Slayn hasnt chased you a single fucking bit, because hes been next to me all the time, and chasing you to beno gate is just a big load of bullshit, why are you not only whining about something that you do yourself, and when it gets hot around the ears, you try to cover it up with lies?

The very small bit respect there was for you as a soloer, is completley gone, from the fact that your a rr10 armsman, it doesnt matter, youre from now on as valid rp as any other randomalb.

And what the last poster said, you might be solo, but all you do is solo 100units from the albzerg.

You've ruined Slayns videothread, grats m8.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:
When he is so desperate for rps that'll he'll chase soloers all the way to beno gate into the guards with his full group, quite frankly, he deserves the negativity.
if you're too stubborn to deroute then you're not entitled to whine, wether he chases you thru any zone or just camp a bridge (or neither).

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
when are you going to stop making an ass of yourself in this thread kagato

basically your whining on him because of farming farming the alb zerg at a bridge they are too stupid just to go round, and you are one of those albs that goes that way..... with no other reason except.... it has towers on it so i must stay as close as possible to a tower?

dont know where you got this ego from as all you have done is aparently "solo" near other albs

lol solo near other albs? buy a fucking clue mate. I hunt around hadrians and the west coast, if its to zerged i'll go to odins. If I have to help kill the zerg to reach the dock then so be it.

Acrantophis said:
Well and now your resorting to lying aswell to cover up your act, your a fking prick, thats all you are, Slayn hasnt chased you a single fucking bit, because hes been next to me all the time, and chasing you to beno gate is just a big load of bullshit, why are you not only whining about something that you do yourself, and when it gets hot around the ears, you try to cover it up with lies?

Funny how i've managed to kill him with oil then right outside beno gate when your campers have charged up from the bridge.

Acrantophis said:
The very small bit respect there was for you as a soloer, is completley gone, from the fact that your a rr10 armsman, it doesnt matter, youre from now on as valid rp as any other randomalb.

LOL ! cause you lot used to leave me alone so much before right? the fact that you gank me and every other soloer you come across, I havent exactly lost much there have I? hahah

Acrantophis said:
And what the last poster said, you might be solo, but all you do is solo 100units from the albzerg.

If you believe that your as stupid as he is then, stop camping the bottlenecks and actually let them out of their portal keep and you might give more people the chance to actually spread out dumb ass.

Acrantophis said:
You've ruined Slayns videothread, grats m8.

Been a pleasure, me and all the others soloers trying to cross ocassus salute you. :kissit:

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how i've managed to kill him with oil then right outside beno gate when your campers have charged up from the bridge.

-You wrote in your earlier post we chased you, ie you lied.

LOL ! cause you lot used to leave me alone so much before right? the fact that you gank me and every other soloer you come across, I havent exactly lost much there have I? hahah

-Yes we have left you alone before, but your just to arrogant to remember what people does good, but its an end to that now.

If you believe that your as stupid as he is then, stop camping the bottlenecks and actually let them out of their portal keep and you might give more people the chance to actually spread out dumb ass.

-I dont belive that cmr is stupid at all, and many people except your fellow bridgecamping albs agree with what we're saying, and clearing out bridge is a must, or you and your realm mates will come add on 8v8 fights, and dont say you dont do it, with the zerg, because thats what you only do.

Been a pleasure, me and all the others soloers trying to cross ocassus salute you. :kissit:

-Reporting bad thread, a user that purposley uses a discussion forum to ruin for others shouldnt be here.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Kagato said:
me and all the others soloers

No such thing as an alb soloer ;| albs are like noahs ark.. they come and go 2 by 2 :l the day i see a solo alb its either an inf... a scout OR a rr10 armsman that runs around beating low rr people down with uncapped resists.

Now stop making a complete tw*t of yourself and stop ruining slayns vid thread you zerging little noob ;|

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
your just makeing your self look stupid, go to bed.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
why have all these annoying text inputs all the time, really destroys the movie imo, just gets annoying to watch

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie

-You wrote in your earlier post we chased you, ie you lied.

Yes, you have, many times, and quite often i've escaped (thankyou Fury) and I usually go straight for the oil spot anticipating the groups (yours and many others who do the same) trying to bomb the front door. Sometimes you don't, sometimes you do. Either way its always worth going to the oil incase.

-Yes we have left you alone before, but your just to arrogant to remember what people does good, but its an end to that now.

And how exactly am I supposed to tell your group apart from any other group out there? I know absolutely nothing about enemy guilds, assuming yours is a GG which I do not know if it is or is not and don't exactly care either way. All I do know is that your group have pissed me off enough on ocassus either with grapple spamming or chasing or generally acting the twats to make me remember at least some of your names.

-I dont belive that cmr is stupid at all, and many people except your fellow bridgecamping albs agree with what we're saying, and clearing out bridge is a must, or you and your realm mates will come add on 8v8 fights, and dont say you dont do it, with the zerg, because thats what you only do.

Wether he is stupid or not what he said was both stupid and ill informed. And I suppose your going to find soooo many 8 v 8 fights hiding on ocassus, you do nothing but piss off soloers and make them want to add on you for revenge, don't try and pretend theres any other motive but rps.

-Reporting bad thread, a user that purposley uses a discussion forum to ruin for others shouldnt be here.

I stated my opinion, I have seen nothing but lame camping behaviour from him and said as much. Your the one thats turned it into a great big deal and blown it out of context.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
arguing to this extent using bolds and italics on a forum about a game is degrading to everyone involved

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:

Kinda like you chase fg's with 40+ albs for about the same length? :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Kinda like you chase fg's with 40+ albs for about the same length? :)

anyone can invent imaginary numbers and siturations at will. camp a bridge, expect revenge zergs. Its a simple equation even a mindless grapple bot can work out.

Slayn

Loyal Freddie
jeez. thought i was just linking a vid. didn't expect to get such entertainment.

ty kagato. xD

and tbh i feel highly compromised by having this abuse and condemnation of my playstyle (albeit one i do only when there is *zero* other action in frontiers). are mods here to protect me from this off-topic attack from this albio.... oh wait, nm.

AND will you ever clear my 50% warning for the whole Synergy incident?

AND AND have a good host now thanks very much to camelot archive look here:
http://camelotarchive.com/file/30/

AND AND AND peace out.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Anyhow Kagato, this discussion is useless, we haven't grappled you, theres no need to grapple you to stop you from doing damage, its not like you'll be able to kill anything out of our grp when druid's are alive with that fork of yours anyways. :puke:

Keep them 600rps coming pls.

And mods: Stating his opinion saying he happily ruined Slayns movie thread, thats merley 'stating' an opinion?.

Ps Kagato, I have a 16gauge shotgun wanna try it out on some birds? :flame:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Acrantophis said:
Anyhow Kagato, this discussion is useless, we haven't grappled you, theres no need to grapple you to stop you from doing damage, its not like you'll be able to kill anything out of our grp when druid's are alive with that fork of yours anyways. :puke:

Keep them 600rps coming pls.

And mods: Stating his opinion saying he happily ruined Slayns movie thread, thats merley 'stating' an opinion?.

Ps Kagato, I have a 16gauge shotgun wanna try it out on some birds? :flame:

Memories are short it seems, as for rps, whatever, if your that desperate, keep trying. Its not like you were ever going to stop or have ever tried anything different.

And if anyones ruined this thread, its been you by continually dragging this arguement on and on and on with far more insults then I have thrown back. I stated my opinion once, that was it, but you and others have kept on with more and more arguements and opinions about that to which I have replied. This would of been over on page 1 otherwise as I had nothing else to say.

As for the shotgun, sorry but I havent a clue wtf your on about, but I have a good suggestion of where you should stick it, its the same place your talking out of, here's a clue :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom